Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went off an hour ago -

@OccPalGaza 1h
Electricity was due to go off at 11pm but went off at 1015pm right b4 the direct shelling started at the Seaport. #GazaUnderAttack 1029pm

They do this every night don't they? Or at least it's not a rare occurrence?

teqniq the occupiedair channel on ustream shows similar stuff that it says was recorded 40 mins ago, not those pictures though but not that dissimilar...screen dump..

Untitled.jpg

Bsxl5CfCcAATWkN.jpg

Shouldnt need to say this and I am on a break at the moment and wont reply to any posts, but, what's going on in Gaza utterly sickens me as a Jew and as a human being. Disgusted by some of the things I am reading by supporters of the Israeli government on social media who are making no attempts to find out the facts, I'm completely sickened by them.

But....but.....god/religion is all about love. :rolleyes:
Ah, yes........
Love
Xtian concept geeze, neither the Torah nor the Koran posit love as the basis on their airyfairy Cunt in the Sky
On other levels.....
"I love the smell of napalm etc"
Once you've topped the other copper, you best step up to the plate
He may not have had the legs to run about much but Roseturd had the legs to dismantle the British Empire he hated
What a task he bequeathed on those that followed

Pos no more than that was placed on Xerxes, Phillip, that Macedonian upstart or Tecumseh - poor fuck who trusted the Brits to win

The Israeli military has destroyed el-Wafa orthopedic hospital in the Gaza Strip, after first targeting the facility with five missiles on July 11, 2014. The Israeli military began striking the building around 8 pm this evening and within two hours all hospital staff and patients had evacuated the only rehabilitation center in the Gaza Strip. As they departed what remained intact from the medical center burned to the ground.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/07/hospital-evacuate-patients.html

I would really lie to find some Jewish people, outside of Israel, opposed to this madness by Israels Govt, but, other than Froggy on here, I cant find them.
Suzy managed to find one vid of a guy in Canada
Otherwise its seems a universal supt
This cant be right, surely>

There are loads.

I would really lie to find some Jewish people, outside of Israel, opposed to this madness by Israels Govt, but, other than Froggy on here, I cant find them.

Have quite a few Jewish mates and Comrades, completely disgusted by the zionist entity. Some Israeli people I know live here as they couldnt bring themselves to continue living in israel.

There are loads.
please some links
I have an old work colleague who I would have thought a friend a few days ago is telling me what a shit I am and asking for where I get my "shit" from - his brother is in the IDF - both grew up in North London

dennisr will know more, about 500 CWI members in Israel, got an Israeli mate, formerly in the IDF although she doesn't talk about it, doesn't agree with what's going on or 'Zionists' shouldn't have to provide links as it should be obvious that a whole religion doesn't agree with the government of a state

good to see that the shelling is only targeted at Hamas Militants. I camn imagine It would be carnage of they started lobbing shells into a packed city with no escape route for its 1.5 million residents.

Oh, hang on a minute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom