Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not even the worst. They're the SOLE enablers of indiscriminate Israeli violence.
Not true, though they are the primary/worst. There is a lot of money tied up in trading and collaborating with Israeli companies mostly but not all, of a military nature. We in the UK have an ongoing collaboration on the Watchkeeper drone which is using technology developed by Elbit systems, an Israeli military tech company. This blog is quite informative. Then there is the PR stuff which what I think hipipol is alluding to, in part, here:

...its an organised campaign, well funded by people who would deny it, but are in fact simply racist shit - the vile bitter billionaire hedge fund shit from Geneva for a start.
Sadly, the stuff I know I cannot repeat

Last edited:
Not true, though they are the primary/worst. There is a lot of money tied up in trading and collaborating with Israeli companies mostly but not all, of a military nature. We in the UK have an ongoing collaboration on the Watchkeeper drone which is using technology developed by Elbit systems, an Israeli military tech company. This blog is quite informative. Then there is the PR stuff which what I think hipipol is alluding to, in part, here:

It's a fair point but America is the nation that provides 3 billion a year in military aid, the biggest recipient of military aid in the world is Israel. American companies, as do British and others but primarily American, make a great deal of profit off that aid when Israel spends it on weapons and equipment manufactured by those companies. If the US were ever to pull that aid and vote against Israel at the UN (fat chance on both counts at the moment) then the occupation is over, regardless of British companies being involved because America, to use Chomsky's analogy, is the godfather of state mafias. That's why I say they're the sole enabler because without that aid Israel by and large finished in terms of its expansion.

A quick google brings up this they're truly fucked without the aid. Have to macabrely admire the audacity to call a missile interceptor 'David's Sling.' The propaganda is just everywhere isn't it?

That's a good blog by the way, teqniq.

When a nation state is based on race/ethnicity this is what inevitably happens, history shows that clearly enough. All that differentiates Israel from the fascism of the 30's is 80 years but it's still the same old disgusting shit.

The news says an egyptian negotiated ceasefire comes into place at 6 am tomorrow. . until next year when the annual bomb-the-palestinians fete starts again.

This is possibly the worst piece of propaganda yet. It was posted on the IDF's Facebook page:

IDF said:
Yesterday, IDF officers used their own bodies to shield a 4 year-old boy from a Hamas rocket.

10525641_810074072348798_7566752370480700810_n.jpg

Yeah doesn't really work when you do a photo op like this on the same day as blowing up four kids playing football on the beach.

It's a fair point but America is the nation that provides 3 billion a year in military aid, the biggest recipient of military aid in the world is Israel. American companies, as do British and others but primarily American, make a great deal of profit off that aid when Israel spends it on weapons and equipment manufactured by those companies. If the US were ever to pull that aid and vote against Israel at the UN (fat chance on both counts at the moment) then the occupation is over, regardless of British companies being involved because America, to use Chomsky's analogy, is the godfather of state mafias. That's why I say they're the sole enabler because without that aid Israel by and large finished in terms of its expansion.
the thing is that the jewish lobby in the us isn't all that. but the zionist lobby is - all the xian loons seeing the existence of the zionist entity as proof we're living in the end times.

The state of Israel is politically, ideologically and morally bankrupt. I feel for the Israelis and Jewish people world-wide who do not support the horrendous actions of the Israeli government. Courage to them in their struggle.

Link works for me, the ideology less so.
Can a serving politician really say such things and get away with it?

It beggars belief. But its more of what other high-ranking politicians have been saying about getting rid of Africans, whom they refer to as 'infiltrators'.

This is possibly the worst piece of propaganda yet. It was posted on the IDF's Facebook page:

10525641_810074072348798_7566752370480700810_n.jpg

Yeah doesn't really work when you do a photo op like this on the same day as blowing up four kids playing football on the beach.
My old man said be an IDF fan
I said Fuck Off, Bollocks you're a Cunt

I'm not sure even hitler was that candid in his genocidal desires?
Read Mein Kampf
Israel has knowingly elected many warmongering piles of shite murders, Menachim Begin being simply the most obvious
Sharon?
Murderous arsewipe. etc etc
Personally I have got to the point that if they were in a murderous war with ISIS, my fervent hope would be that both would manage to lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom