Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Gaza under attack yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home made fireworks can't be guided onto a specific target as you well know. So no attempt in my book. Plus the Israeli story about it stunk.

Racists would certainly be welcomed, & bayonets would be a waste of US tax payers cash anyway - the IDF/IOF don't do close quarter, apart from when they're beating kids up. The gutless fucks.

The palestinians have had shitty leadership from the get go
http://www.adespicabletruce.org.uk/page31.html

the men who know what they fuck they are talking about don't need your fetus-self interfering. have you never heard of translators? and even if you've heard of translators you don't seem to have heard of agendas, which are what keeps the palestinians out of the news in this country except on largely zionist terms. now go back to sleep until your mum has you aborted.

little boy. little boy....this topic is too big for your small deformed brain, little boy. stick to GCSE discussions. :thumbs:

There are still Hamas members in the West Bank. This is relating to the "search" for those abducted lads.

Few, and undercover for the most part.
Of course, they're a convenient vector in the West Bank - bad shit happens, it's HAMAS spooks, not anything to do with us, ossifer.

Absolutely. If you are saying that there is a *trend towards* genocide in Israel, then I would agree with you. Check back in the thread, I've already said this. I just find claims that the genocide is already taking place foolish.

It depends on your perspective.

thing about this twat is that he needs to be on screens. be seen. be heard. It also does not help that the twat refuses to speak English when talking to the world's media or conferences-despite being fluent in English.

When he's speaking as a representative of his people, it's necessary (just like you'd see if you ever watch an international diplomatic conference, you muppet) to speak your native tongue, as well as expected of you.

this is why you know jack shit about international relations, little boy. Let the men who know what the fuck they are talking about deal with this. You don't see Israeli leaders refusing to talk in English. It's all about getting your message across. Palestinians are shite at this. But as I say, little boy, don't comment on things of which you know little. :thumbs:

You're talking shite, and you know sweet fuck all about international relations. Israeli leaders mostly speak Hebrew in public, unless they're addressing a single specific audience (i.e. Netanyahu addressing the US Senate). It's the PR shills like Regev who speak in English.

Is it painful to be such a fuckwit?

Palestine has plenty of eloquent bilingual speakers. Some of them are astounding with their grasp of the English language. But the problem is they are given no air time at all. And if they do get a chance to speak, they are usually cut short.

Palestine has plenty of eloquent bilingual speakers. Some of them are astounding with their grasp of the English language. But the problem is they are given no air time at all. And if they do get a chance to speak, they are usually cut short.

English is widely spoken in the West Bank their voices are not heard for very obvious reasons.

BsdLMXaIUAI4Swm.jpg

Not sure publicly expressing anything other than "raaa death to the jews" in gaza would be terribly healthy:hmm:
What with Hamas not being subtle or liberal:(
The various arab states have not offered citizenship to the palestenians to keep them as a useful stick to beat isreal with

No hollywood star would risk coming out to support Palestine. Too much of a risk. I seem to recall a while back a young singer was hounded for wearing the black and white scarf associated with Palestinians.

Yeah cheering 9/11 and saddam didnt really help the palestinians cause in the states and of course israel made sure everyone so those photos:(

It's really struck me just how flagrantly aggressive the comments from Zionists online have got over this latest attack. It's as though they've accepted their PR campaign's a lost cause and are now just going for brinkmanship. Worrying.

When your bombing the fuck out of a country because its an aggresive threat to your exsistence but the damage it causes is a wrecked petrol station and a load of threats.:(
Meanwhile your racking up a body count including lots of kids and bombed hospitals it stops looking justifiable even to the rabid.

"But Israel's Economy Minister Naftali Bennett told the BBC that Hamas was responsible for "every single death in the Gaza Strip".

"When you put a family as a human shield defending missile launchers, when you hide missiles and weapons within hospitals, you are responsible for killing your own civilians," he said."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28290018

What a pity we did not have such a genius in our ranks during the actions by Irgun and Stern Gang who hid their guns, explosives and operatives amongst the civilian population

"But Israel's Economy Minister Naftali Bennett told the BBC that Hamas was responsible for "every single death in the Gaza Strip".

"When you put a family as a human shield defending missile launchers, when you hide missiles and weapons within hospitals, you are responsible for killing your own civilians," he said."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28290018

What a pity we did not have such a genius in our ranks during the actions by Irgun and Stern Gang who hid their guns, explosives and operatives amongst the civilian population
but what happens if they don't find remains of missiles, weapons etc where they bombed?

This is well worth reading:
In war, those who fight are safe and civilians die but not because the Resistance is using them as human shields, like Israel claims as it lobs bombs directly at civilians. The real reason is that the Resistance is now fighting from underground and with a high level of coordination, out of sight of the Israelis, leading to a reduced number of martyrs from the armed factions.
Gaza: An exclusive look into the roles of al-Qassam Brigades and Islamic Jihad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom