Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Garlic bread vs prawn toast?

Which is bestest?

• Total voters

Fez909

toilet expert
Both are not stand-alone foods. Both are 'forrin muck' deliciousness. But which is best?

PSBzlaO.jpg

vs

E9cOnEW.jpg

I get the feeling the amount of veggies on Urban is going to give garlic bread an unfair advantage, but I can't do anything about that except moan about the result afterwards, so on you go...vote! :thumbs:

garlic bread is hard to fuck up.
prawn toast is often fucked up.

So the majority of garlic bread is far better than the majority of prawn toast.
But a good prawn toast will beat an amazing garlic bread.
I noticed you didn't vote. Stop your fence pontificating and pick a side, ffs. :rolleyes:

Garlic bread
Pros:

Cheap and easy to make
Wideley available
Tastes amazing, always - no GB fatigue is possible

Cons:

Makes you stink
Boring?
Peter Kaye will make fun of you

Prawn toast
Pros:

Tastes amazing and exotic
Fills you up more than GB
Feels like more of a treat

Cons:

Feels even more unhealthy than GB, if that's possible
Harder to find good quality PT
Not sure I could eat this every day?

Not always, IMO. Those baguettes you get with garlic butter running through them are more often than not pretty rank.
I call bullshit.

Baguette on its own is always at least nearly good. Add garlic, and even if it's shit it's good :cool:

I've not had prawn toast either. I don't remember hearing of it before now as well. How does it compare with prawn crackers?

I've not had prawn toast either. I don't remember hearing of it before now as well. How does it compare with prawn crackers?
Completely different thing.

Prawn crackers = a big, heartier quaver
Prawn toast = fried bread with a layer of chopped prawns, covered in sesame seeds

Fucking lush, mate :thumbs:

It's like comparing apples and oranges. They're both fruit but that's all they have in common.

Back
Top Bottom