Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

French magazine publishes controversial cartoons of Prophet Muhammad - many killed in revenge attack

That's a legal question. French police fond of "percussion grenades" that are allegedly designed to disorient the bad guys with a flash but from time to time blow bits off the innocent...

If I understand right the term "percussion grenade" is very muddy and can refer to anything from a flashbang to an HE/frag grenade with a percussion fuse.

if these fucks had any style, they would go for a movie style ending for max PR & exposure - more Butch Cassidy that Bonnie & Clyde though

No_10_11x14_15K___16x20_3K.jpg

Brothers 'came out firing'
Posted at 16:30

A source to AFP says that the Kouachi brothers "came out firing" on security forces.

um. i was right...

Got an idiot friend on FB claiming it was staged cos you don't see any blood in the shooting of the cop. I'm assuming it's cos there's no exit wound but I'm not a ballistics expert
ViolentPanda ?

Got an idiot friend on FB claiming it was staged cos you don't see any blood in the shooting of the cop. I'm assuming it's cos there's no exit wound but I'm not a ballistics expert
ViolentPanda ?

Probably no blood at head wound because of massive blood loss at wound site and low blood pressure that left him incapable of getting away from the cold blooded killer.

ViolentPanda ?

Are they also claiming the gun men must have been Israeli as they were light skinned around the eyes?

I take back my earlier comment regarding the incompetence of the french police.

Edited: BBC now saying 4 hostages now sadly killed.

Last edited:
According to La Repubblica the gunman and a hostage died at the supermarket. Sky say everyone fine though.
o-VINCENNES-570.jpg

Pic of hostages being freed. Looks like 5 people, the person over the shoulder of the policeman ran out (just showed them running out on the news) so hopefully they're OK

Back
Top Bottom