Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

French magazine publishes controversial cartoons of Prophet Muhammad - many killed in revenge attack

But Britains favourite comedy film is Monty Pythons Life of Brian, a film that mocks Christianity

What a shocking double standard, its ok to mock one section of society but not another because they have guns. I thought Modern Parents was satire

Are you familiar with the Monty Python song 'Never be rude to an Arab?'

I won't embed it because it uses the n word and others, but its probably on youtube somewhere.

But Britains favourite comedy film is Monty Pythons Life of Brian, a film that mocks Christianity

What a shocking double standard, its ok to mock one section of society but not another because they have guns. I thought Modern Parents was satire

It does indeed. However, Christianity seems to be considerably more tolerant. I cannot recall a single incident of an attack on the offices of the film company with semi-automatic weapons as a result of the film.

Muslims do not seem to realise that they are no longer living in medieval times, society has moved on, but they are still stuck some centuries behind.

As the list of Muslim atrocities lengthens, the excuses of their apologists become increasingly thin.

It does indeed. However, Christianity seems to be considerably more tolerant. I cannot recall a single incident of an attack on the offices of the film company with semi-automatic weapons as a result of the film.

Muslims do not seem to realise that they are no longer living in medieval times, society has moved on, but they are still stuck some centuries behind.

As the list of Muslim atrocities lengthens, the excuses of their apologists become increasingly thin.
Racist cunt

6d3a503e-4e0d-460b-b0ef-be5928778b8a-620x413.jpeg

Nantes

I'm no fan of Islam but this racist cunt has been allowed to post on here for years with very little criticism of his views and while others with far less offensive views have been banned, and members with Muslim backgrounds have been driven off.

Are we still going to see people who claim to be progressive laughing and joking with him?

Muslim atrocities

Oh god, you and gabi and Tommy E E EDL too..

Just because some eejit claims his atrocity is Muslim doesn't make it so.

Would you count Hiroshima and Dresden as Christian atrocities?

Thinking: my first reaction to the news of Tommy was: "he's scared". Why? Irrational - see this thread.

Could there be a connection between the racist mindset and paranoia?

The racists feel that everything from people speaking foreign on the train to atrocities like this is aimed at them personally.

I'm no fan of Islam but this racist cunt has been allowed to post on here for years with very little criticism of his views and while others with far less offensive views have been banned, and members with Muslim backgrounds have been driven off.

Are we still going to see people who claim to be progressive laughing and joking with him?

I obviously don't read the forums enough but having seen his recent comments here, I certainly won't be laughing and joking with him from now on.

But this isn't Islam, its not Muslim's. Its a vocal recalcitrant minority. But this shit needs to be called out. Im up for a mutual faith mocking day, lets have a pop at all of them, an hour each? id like to think that the Muslims I know have a sense of humour & are not insecure about their faith.

baffling as to why they were masked? planning an other attack?
There is a video of them on the Guardian website taken by a bystander. Their faces would have been visible if not masked. I would be surprised if there was not some cctv in the newspaper offices given the level of threat.

When stuff like this happens I think about the gunmen or their accomplices. Like, where are they, now, are they together, who else knows. It's probably not that easy to dispose of Kalashnikovs and a rocket launcher. Do they live in Paris or somewhere else? Anyway I bet they are shitting themselves and they will be for years if they are not caught.

So far today I've heard IS, AQ, DGSE and DCRI working in tandem with each other and "Chechens" mentioned.
Don't think the DGSE etc mention is particularly credible, but they have a bit of history from their days in "French North Africa" for false-flagging.
Prince Andrew clearly orchestrated this so people would forget about his paedolinks. After all, he has 10,000 men at his disposal.

When stuff like this happens I think about the gunmen or their accomplices. Like, where are they, now, are they together, who else knows. It's probably not that easy to dispose of Kalashnikovs and a rocket launcher. Do they live in Paris or somewhere else? Anyway I bet they are shitting themselves and they will be for years if they are not caught.
No-one has mentioned a rocket-launcher.....

Sas, are you really going to do this? I thought the worst we'd see on this thread would be liberal relativism, but no, it seems we're also to be treated to broad-and-tarry-brushed bigotry.

You're an intelligent man; see if you can spot your own mistake.

It can't be that hard to throw a bag of guns into the river on your way out.

Back
Top Bottom