France v Switzerland - Monday 28/06 - 20:00

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I miss seeing a good ol’ streaker

View attachment 275833
WSYfFpoZhaQyGvu-800x450-noPad.jpg

:hmm:

I think it's a more general thing of "not wanting to encourage that sort of behaviour by giving them the attention they want", regardless of whether it's some kind of self-promotion or just some drunk dafty with his todger out.

Doesn't seem to have helped much?

Doesn't seem to have helped much?
Well, there's still the people in the stadium, but we did have at least two people commenting on how it doesn't seem to happen as much as it used to.

E2A: and of course some do it for the art, rather the attention. Obviously.

I think it's a more general thing of "not wanting to encourage that sort of behaviour by giving them the attention they want", regardless of whether it's some kind of self-promotion or just some drunk dafty with his todger out.
They use to but now its for insta or some promotion or other so its a deliberate act to not show anyone that goes onto the pitch.
Ah good point about product promotion... the commodification of streaking. Need more discerning directors to recognise when it's old school streaking and give it enough oxygen of publicity to keep the tradition alive.

The French have been woeful, though. Pogba doing his vanishing act, getting fucked at the back, blimey. And all players look vulnerable to direct crosses into the box (they all seem to want to be a bit tippy-tappy, I dunno)

Still, changes been made so...

Back
Top Bottom