Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

I just don't have the words for his 'i was powerless ' excuse, considering we've seen police officers allegedly apply excessive force when people are literally stood still in complete compliance.

Former PC Jordan Masterson apparently accepts that he had sexual intercourse with the vulnerable woman, but clams that he had “no control over his actions”. His trial continues:

PC Jordan Masterson who had sex on duty was powerless - jury told

Unsurprisingly, a different version of events:

"A woman has told a court how she felt "violated" when a police officer allegedly took advantage of her when she was “drunk and vulnerable”.

Woman says Cheshire police officer took advantage of her when she was 'drunk and vulnerable'

The trial continues.

‘took advantage of’ is yet another horribly minimising and responsibility-fudging euphemism for rape, isn’t it?
Possibly, although in this case it's difficult to tell. I would not be at all surprised to find that it was. There is the issue of the person being classed as vulnerable and not having the capacity to consent given alcohol consumption, plus she did mention rape in her third call to 999 that night.

I suspect whether it's considered consensual or not, what happened took place whilst he was on active duty which is reprehensible.

This is heartbreakingly awful, a BTP bent cop who ruined countless lives by fitting people up for his own crimes.
Read it over lunch today, it's horrifying - and I'd hope that someone is at least going through all of the cases he ever put forward for prosecution whether people are still alive or not. Because no way was he the only one doing it. No freaking way.

Of course rather ironically I have had to report this to the very people causing this issue but it is in better equipped hands than I for now, but not necessarily better hands as it were. So now we wait.

Oh and I've just had an update. Elpenor and editor just making sure you know. They have located him and he's still with us. Hey savoloysam if you get back to seeing this, just know that the phone call saying they'd located you made me much more emotional than expected so apparently you must be quite interesting. Stick around and tell me more about yourself.

Of course rather ironically I have had to report this to the very people causing this issue but it is in better equipped hands than I for now, but not necessarily better hands as it were. So now we wait.

Oh and I've just had an update. Elpenor and editor just making sure you know. They have located him and he's still with us. Hey savoloysam if you get back to seeing this, just know that the phone call saying they'd located you made me much more emotional than expected so apparently you must be quite interesting. Stick around and tell me more about yourself.
Nice one to you and everyone else trying to get him some help.

And when you get to read this savoloysam all the best and look after yourself.

The family of Julian Cole, who was left paralysed with a broken neck and damage to his spinal cord, which caused brain damage following an encounter with officers from Bedfordshire Police have now agreed a £1.2m settlement with that police force, whose officers lied about the incident.

The then 19-year-old University of Bedfordshire first-year sports science undergraduate student had been trying to get back into Elements nightclub in Bedford after being refused a refund when he was ejected.

During one attempt to enter the nightclub, Julian Cole was "taken to the ground" by a bouncer, before standing back up. He was then "taken to the ground" by PCs Nicholas Oates, Sanjeev Kalyan and Hannah Ross before being handcuffed with "his face down on the ground".

PCs Nicholas Oates, Sanjeev Kalyan and Hannah Ross lifted him from the ground, and he was taken via a police van to the police station.

At the High Court in London, Mr Justice Martin Spencer said he had "no hesitation whatever" in approving the settlement.

"The matter was compounded by a concerted attempt on behalf of the police officers involved to falsify their account of events," he said.

80513437-13010889-image-a-12_1706289453112.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Julian Cole before his 6 May 2013 encounter with Bedfordshire Police.

80513435-13010889-image-a-11_1706289367122.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

Julian Cole after his 6 May 2013 encounter with Bedfordshire Police.​

Bedfordshire Police to pay £1.2m over nightclub arrest that left teenager Julian Cole paralysed

210px-Bedfordshire_Police_badge.svg.png

In October 2018, PCs Nicholas Oates, Sanjeev Kalyan and Hannah Ross were each dismissed after being found guilty of gross misconduct by a misconduct panel. The officers were found to have lied in statements about Julian Cole's condition during his arrest. They had failed to ask "basic questions" to check his welfare during arrest, and he needed CPR at the police station, the hearing was told.

The panel found that PC Hannah Ross "made up her account" of Julian Cole moving his legs in an "attempt to demonstrate she had taken Julian Cole's report of neck pain seriously when she had not".

The hearing was also told that PC Sanjeev Kalyan tried to "shift responsibility" over what happened to Julian Cole.

He was found to have lied in his statement when he stated that he had heard PC Hannah Ross ask Julian Cole if he could move his legs, and that he moved them in response.

PCs Nicholas Oates, Sanjeev Kalyan and Hannah Ross had claimed that Julian Cole had been able to walk into the police van, but CCTV showed that he had to be carried, with his legs dragging on the ground and head hanging down, having sustained severe injuries including damage to his spinal cord and subsequent hypoxic brain injury, from which he did not recover.

The panel also said that Sergeant Andrew Withey failed to make "any enquiry" when PC Hannah Ross asked whether Julian Cole should go directly to hospital or custody, and failed to "react" to hearing Julian Cole say his neck hurt.

Sergeant Andrew Withey was given a final written warning after being found guilty of misconduct.

The PCs were found to have breached standards of honesty, while all four were found by the misconduct panel to have breached standards of duties and responsibilities.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct referred its findings of Its earlier investigation to the The Crown Prosecution Service, which decided that no criminal conduct had occurred.

No police officer has faced criminal proceedings as a result of the catastrophic injuries sustained by Julian Cole.

Bedfordshire Police has not accepted liability in the settlement.

The Guardian says they've received information about police officers from Sussex Police, which bungled the investigation into the racist killing of Jay Abatan.

The officers are said to have dined, partied and even gone on holiday with suspects arrested over the attack.

The new claims come on the 25th anniversary of the death of Jay Abatan, 42, who was attacked outside a Brighton nightclub in January 1999.

No one has been convicted for the fatal attack on Jay or the assault immediately afterwards on his brother, Michael. Both were set upon by a group of white men as they left the Ocean Rooms nightclub.

Sussex police, which investigated the death of Abatan, who was mixed race, made a string of errors, revealed by hundreds of internal police documents seen by the Guardian.

The Guardian has heard allegations from a witness who was present that the suspects went on holiday together in August 1999 to a chateau in northern France. The witness said the attacks outside the club and the threat of prosecutions were discussed, and that the partner of a serving officer and his children were present at the chateau.

Other sources said a serving Sussex officer joined the suspects later on the holiday, one of several alleged associations between police and the suspects that concern the Abatan family. The witness, who is fearful of reprisals, said: “They knew what they had done. They were coked up and pissed.”

In 2010 Michael Abatan said he saw an officer who had worked on his case having lunch in a cafe with one of the suspects.

Sussex police have been told about all the alleged associations, Michael said.

Sussex Police didn't answer questions put to them about fraternisation between their officers and suspects of a racist killing. In a statement they said their force had "changed for the better." What next? "Lessons learnt"? That's what usually gets spouted, and then more instances of wrongdoing, often from a later date, are uncovered

An anniversary event will be held at the Houses of Parliament on Monday (tomorrow) to mark the 25th anniversary of Jay Abatan’s death.

There was also a vigil outside Brighton Police Station today.

Police officer allegedly holidayed with suspects arrested over racist attack

Last edited:
The footage is that recently released by the Independent Office for Police Conduct in relation to the ongoing trial of the Metropolitan Police's PC Jonathan Marsh of Ferrymead, Canvey Island, a member of their East Area Command Unit, who is currently on trial accused of one count of assault by beating during an incident on 13 November 2022 at around 6.39 p.m. in Atlanta Boulevard, Romford, when police were called to reports of criminal damage. The man being struck and handcuffed by PC Jonathan Marsh is audiologist Rasike Attanayake, who had reported that a drunken man had smashed a notice board outside his audiology practice.

The police handcuffed Mr Attanayake who pleaded that he was the one who called them, as PC Jonathan Marsh tells him to 'get on the f***ing floor now' and throws Mr Attanayake to the ground.

The clip shows Mr Attanayake saying 'please can you not do that' before PC Jonathan Marsh then punches Mr Attanayake in the head and restrains him further.

Giving evidence, Mr Attanayake told the court: 'I phoned the police and then I went inside doing other things.

'I said my friend is being attacked by a drunk and disorderly white man.

79086237-12876931-PC_Jonathan_Marsh_of_Canvey_Island_Essex_denies_one_count_of_ass-a-36_1702915551880.jpg

As this is an ongoing criminal case, the trial of PC Jonathan Marsh will resume at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 29 January 2024.​

Earlier today at City of London Magistrates’ Court, serving Metropolitan Police officer PC Jonathan Marsh was was convicted of assaulting audiologist Rasike Attanayake who had called the police to report a drunken man for smashing the notice board outside his practice HearHear in Romford..

In delivering her verdict, District Judge Annabel Pilling described the assault on Rasike Attanayake as 'gratuitous violence'.

She said the level of force PC Jonathan Marsh had used was 'not necessary, justified, or proportionate to effect arrest.

'Nor was it necessary or reasonable self-defence for either you our your fellow officer (PC Simran Bogle).'

District Judge Annabel Pilling also questioned the truthfulness of his defence during the trial, saying: 'I didn't find you gave honest evidence, and you were never under the impression that a weapon was involved or that you were concerned about his mental health.

'You didn't strike him to keep yourself or PC Bogle safe.'

Metropolitan Police officer found guilty of assaulting crime victim

80591329-13019615-image-a-12_1706545695893.jpg

PC Jonathan Marsh will be sentenced at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 29 February 2024. He remains on restricted duties.

Earlier today at City of London Magistrates’ Court, serving Metropolitan Police officer PC Jonathan Marsh was was convicted of assaulting audiologist Rasike Attanayake who had called the police to report a drunken man for smashing the notice board outside his practice HearHear in Romford..

In delivering her verdict, District Judge Annabel Pilling described the assault on Rasike Attanayake as 'gratuitous violence'.

She said the level of force PC Jonathan Marsh had used was 'not necessary, justified, or proportionate to effect arrest.

'Nor was it necessary or reasonable self-defence for either you our your fellow officer (PC Simran Bogle).'

District Judge Annabel Pilling also questioned the truthfulness of his defence during the trial, saying: 'I didn't find you gave honest evidence, and you were never under the impression that a weapon was involved or that you were concerned about his mental health.

'You didn't strike him to keep yourself or PC Bogle safe.'

Metropolitan Police officer found guilty of assaulting crime victim

80591329-13019615-image-a-12_1706545695893.jpg

PC Jonathan Marsh will be sentenced at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 29 February 2024. He remains on restricted duties.
Fuck that guy

"Police officers made "sickening" comments about an assault victim while watching body-worn video showing her groin, the BBC has learned.

The woman's body was exposed when she was filmed suffering from a seizure. Three Thames Valley Police PCs later watched the footage without reason. ..."

Police officers mock body-worn video of semi-naked woman

300px-Badge_of_Thames_Valley_Police.svg.png

"None of the officers faced a misconduct hearing but a student officer who reported them was later dismissed.

In August, he was told he was not physically or mentally "fitted" to be a police constable and dismissed."

Back
Top Bottom