Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Weezil is the thought that floats around my brain when I hear anything she says

weasel-800x550.jpg

oops, spelling! Weasel

Cos running from the police is always a good idea.

Course if all the dodgy filth were suspended/sacked then the .gov would have to recruit worldwide and issue visas for temporary migrants or we'd end up with a terrible shortage and then nothing would get investigated

tory police commissioner says

"So women, first of all, need to be streetwise about when they can be arrested and when they can't be arrested. She should never have been arrested and submitted to that,"

i think we need to research a cure for tories

He was off-duty at the time of the alleged offence on 4 September last year in St Albans, police said.

Met Police commissioner Dame Cressida Dick said she was "deeply concerned" at the news, and a referral has been made to the police watchdog.

Mr Carrick is based within the Met's Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command, Scotland Yard said.

They should have publicised his arrest. To go public after charging him is just bad news management. No one can comment directly.
I did wonder, when I saw that story, whether police forces around the country might be having a very careful look at the pending prosecutions of police officers for sexual offences, and "flying the flag" by publicising them now: "look at how much we are doing to stamp out sexual assault by police officers" :rolleyes:

Cynical, moi?

Slightly longer story about this latest case in The Times. Archived copy of it here

Met police officer David Carrick charged with rape

It quotes details from a story in yesterday's Mail (that's archived here)

tv0Afgl.png

From The Times:

Among those who remained in their jobs was a constable who took a photo of a dead victim and shared it on WhatsApp and another who set the neo-Nazi “SS” symbol as a profile picture. The Met recorded the highest number of allegations with 277 despite providing data only for the past year.

At Avon and Somerset, a superintendent and detective chief inspector were among those investigated for misusing social media. The force recorded 126 allegations, including a “vulnerable female” who said that an officer had been trying to contact her “extensively” through his force mobile phone and Instagram after meeting her at an incident.

At Cumbria police, staff were investigated for sending sexual messages to underage girls and “unsolicited follow requests” to a victim on Instagram. A special constable in Surrey’s force resigned after posting “inappropriate and racist posts” on their social media and a staff member was disciplined for ‘racially offensive’ Facebook posts. A PC at the constabulary was dismissed without notice after being found to have initiated an ‘inappropriate relationship’ with a 16-year-old girl over Facebook.

This brings to mind the fact that during the search for Sarah Everard a probationary Met officer

was removed from their duties after allegedly sharing an "inappropriate graphic" with colleagues.

The force said a graphic was shared via social media on Friday and was reported by a number of officers "who were concerned by its content".

Perhaps the officers who complained were concerned that it wasn't up their usual high standards.

Back
Top Bottom