Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

The Metropolitan Police is investigating allegations of sex offences and domestic abuse against serving officers and staff in the wake of Sarah Everard’s murder.

Britain’s largest force said it had launched an “urgent” review of current cases, looking at past conduct, supporting victims and ensuring investigations are “absolutely thorough”.

“The detailed examination will include a thorough check of the vetting history of any individual against whom allegations have been made,” a spokesperson said.

While announcing the review, Scotland Yard admitted that some accused officers have been permitted to remain in service.

It appears that ultimately, the taxpayer will end up paying for the legal consequences of the depraved behaviour of former Metropolitan Police officer and deputy general secretary and treasurer of the Metropolitan Police Federation Detective Sergeant Stephen Redgewell:

Metropolitan Police officer sues over 'sexual and racist' texts

_116161140_redgwell.jpg

(Former Metropolitan Police officer and deputy general secretary and treasurer of the Metropolitan Police Federation Detective Sergeant Stephen Redgewell) had used his high status in the police to "groom me, manipulate me, use me and emotionally abuse me".

"I always felt like I couldn't challenge him," she wrote. "I felt trapped by him [and] imprisoned in this situation. He held a lot of power and…made sure I knew it."

His victim speaks here:

If they be sacked over a biscuit, surely more serious offences should see more of them getting the boot? (Unless of course there’s been rumours of worse and this was the only offence where they had rock solid evidence )

What an absurd way to lose your job. That's some proper hard-wired dishonesty.

Point of order though. Jaffa cakes are a cake not a biscuit, the courts have ruled.

What an absurd way to lose your job. That's some proper hard-wired dishonesty.

Point of order though. Jaffa cakes are a cake not a biscuit, the courts have ruled.

Indeed they are since biscuits go soft and cakes go hard when out of date (as my VAT aware wife told me way back in the mists of time)

The cunt prob had form so they proper stabbed him in the back. Anyway, fuck him.
At a minimum it sounds like he had other tuckshop form:

He told the hearing another allegation a colleague had made about him walking away from another tuckshop with "four or five" chocolate bars was false, adding he had paid in full "with cash".

She told the hearing that, months earlier, she had seen seen PC Dwyer emerge from a tuck shop at another station with "four or five" chocolate bars.

He had no clear evidence of payment, but she "couldn't prove" he'd stolen them, she said.

Back
Top Bottom