Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Filth by name. . .

Do you think you could dispense with the endlessly-repeated boilerplate? I completely appreciate the job you are doing of cataloguing the crimes of our Brave Boys And Girls In Blue, but I find the same old stuff wrapped around it every time a) detracts from the essential message, and b) pisses me off. I may not be the only one.
Yes, I think we can drop the picture of Cressida Dick now.

o-HAMPSHIRE-CONSTABULARY-570.jpg

Hampshire Police have suspended PC John Apter, who has also been served with a notice of investigation for potential breaches of police professional standards relating to four separate alleged incidents.

PC John Apter has also been advised that he is subject to criminal investigation, for sexual touching contrary to section 3 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003, in relation to two of those alleged incidents, which reportedly relate to incidents at the Police Bravery Awards earlier this month.

48468059-10034735-image-m-20_1632777701904.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

PC John Apter (pictured above in police uniform with David Wilbraham, the National Police Chaplain) is the National chair of the Police Federation of England and Wales, the statutory staff association which represents represents approximately 130,000 officers up to the rank of chief inspector.

Not so filthy, just mundanely mediocre:

Merseyside police, who carried out extensive CCTV and witness inquiries, established that a man sold 40 iPads to a sell and exchange store in Liverpool last month...

..DI Steven O’Neill of Merseyside police said: “...Thanks to the hard work of our officers we have made an arrest in the run-up to Christmas."
The theft was on 19 November, the gear was fenced in November, but it took until 23 December before the extensive inquiries of Liverpool's hard-working filtherie pieced it together.

"Sarge, we've been drawing blanks with every single investigative lead, I don't think we've got a choice, I think we're gonna have to..."

"No, Smith, don't say it, I won't have you flying rogue on me again!"

"...Call Crack Converters..."

Reminds me a detective sergeant I once has the misfortune to deal with after I was a witness to an assault. He claimed to have solved a string of crimes (all of which happened before and after the assault itself, and committed by the same person who committed the assault. All of which information was handed to the police at the time).

I may not have done myself a bunch of favours by pointing this out to him, but at least he stopped pretending he was a one man police service.

PC Benjamin Monk of West Mercia Police was today sentenced to eight years' imprisonment at Birmingham Crown Court for the mansalighter of former footballer, Dalian Atkinson, nearly five years ago.

44819057-9736659-PC_Benjamin_Monk_43_was_the_first_British_officer_in_35_years_to-m-6_1624975854607.jpg

After his conviction, it had emerged that PC Benjamin Monk had previously committed gross misconduct, but had kept his job and been given a stun gun.​

Over five years since he was killed, West Mercia Police have now sent a written apology to the family of former footballer Dalian Atkinson, six months after an officer who Tasered him and kicked him in the head was jailed for manslaughter:

Police formally apologise over Dalian Atkinson death after officer’s conviction

_1942077_merseyside300.jpg

PC Ryan Connolly, who worked for Merseyside Police, took selfies at a murder scene where a teenager had been stabbed to death and sent ‘deplorable’ racist, homophobic and offensive images via WhatsApp, as well as taking photographs of mentally ill people being sectioned, someone who had slit their wrists and at least two men in hospital, resigned in November prior to a disciplinary hearing taking place:

Police officer took selfies at murder scene and sent racist WhatsApp images

10 September 2021: Former West Midlands Police cop Declan Jones jailed for six months over assaults on public

29 December 2021: Police officer sacked for attacking black teen found dead at his parent's home

46195623-9852995-image-a-11_1627923035691.jpg

(Source: as stated in image)

PC Declan Jones, who was jailed for attacking a 15-year-old 'black' boy and a 'black' cyclist while on duty, has been found dead at his parents' home. He was sacked from West Midlands Police after being found guilty of these assaults in August. He was recorded on CCTV pulling a 44-year-old black cyclist to the floor in Birmingham before punching him and kicking him and later pushing his face into the bonnet of a patrol vehicle in April 2020. Less than 24 hours later, he was filmed kicking and punching the black teenager after wrongly accusing him of possessing drugs in the Newtown area of the city.

PC Declan Jones is currently understood to have killed himself, having reportedly "smashed his house up earlier this week".

Now look what you've made him do.

Made him recognise his own degree of depravity, perhaps. A shame he wasn't able to face up to it and become a better person.

Please forgive my confusion but if he was jailed on 10 September for six months, what was he doing at his parents house in late December? There's no mention of the sentence being suspended or deferred.

And why is 'black' in inverted commas GarveyLives ? I don't think anyone is disputing, certainly not the victims, that they were actually black (as opposed to Rachel Dolezal 'black').

Back
Top Bottom