Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Does the little anti racist Boro supporters ultras/gang still exist?
Dunno, I think I only ever came across them in terms of online stuff they'd done. And I am a bit out of it over the last 3 or 4 years, though this is giving me a bit of incentive to get back in. :)

West Croydon is a bit...busy? All the riot cops have moved down by Lidl now. Think there was some kind of hoohar, lots of broken glass. It might be kicking off now. They just pulled someone from the crowd and everyone has gone to see what they're doing

IMG_20240807_211645.jpg

West Croydon is a bit...busy? All the riot cops have moved down by Lidl now. Think there was some kind of hoohar, lots of broken glass. It might be kicking off now. They just pulled someone from the crowd and everyone has gone to see what they're doing

View attachment 437096
The idea that any fascists would choose to go to West Croydon is baffling.

Proud of Brighton.
My son and his mate have been there since 5.30 or so, when it was just a few of them standing about with their hands in their pockets :D and he just sent me a similar text 'proud to call this place my home' <3 but I am equally pleased that it has largely been the case all over now, with the tiniest bit of time to mobilise a response - y'know that this is NOT just the feeling in Brighton - that there will be huge numbers that come out, across the country. Feels a bit too early to take a breath, but feels just that bit more positive today.

Latest from X: Nick Lowles/HNH saying they have discovered names of Southport riot organiser and telegram list originator and handed them to police.

Yaxley-Lennon/Robinson has been threatening families of Mail journalists who located him in online rant and has reportedly fled Cyprus (maybe to Greece?)
thought argentina or brazil was the traditional bolthole for fash on the run?

Any idea where in Chatham? I live town centre and not seen or heard anything unusual.
Top of Maidstone Road on the industrial estate by Holiday Inn. An Immigration Lawyers office was in the "hit list" despite the fact they don't deal with asylum cases.

Back
Top Bottom