Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Hoping these big responses turn the tide now. There will still be situations where they attack asylum related targets, Asian businesses or whatever and we can't get people out there or there isn't an antifacist group in the area, so it's far from over. However once it's clear that several times there number are out on the streets then things start to change (both in terms of it kicking off and also the wider politics of the thing). Here's hoping anyway.

Newcastle Chronicle re: Middlesbrough:

"A small group of people, including some anti-fascist demonstrators, have gathered at the site of an expected protest near an immigration centre in Middlesbrough, but no protesters had assembled 10 minutes after the planned start time."

Latest from X: Nick Lowles/HNH saying they have discovered names of Southport riot organiser and telegram list originator and handed them to police.

Yaxley-Lennon/Robinson has been threatening families of Mail journalists who located him in online rant and has reportedly fled Cyprus (maybe to Greece?)

Won't watch the state broadcaster, obvs, but I presume they're covering the demonstrations of solidarity as anti-British protests?

Anti racist and anti fascist from what Ive seen. One guest on Sky added "I dont like the term far right" every time after mentioning far right, but other than that. The message is quite clear and from what Ive seen is bring reported positively.

What's going on in Aldershot? Some bloke whipping up a crowd of kids? I'm not exaggerating, some of them look about 11 years old.

Protecting kids, my fucking arse.
Looks like 50 far right and counter protestors on either side of the road. One far right guy in a suit with a bunch of sheepish teenagers like you say. Strange

Any idea where in Chatham? I live town centre and not seen or heard anything unusual.
"Dozens of Anti-racism protestors have gathered at Chatham Innovation Centre with signs reading ‘Stop the Far Right’ and ‘Medway Stand up to Racisim’. A group of people have started to congregate near them, shouting ‘No you’re not’, when the anti-racism protestors chant ‘Refugees welcome’. One man was heard shouting ‘Not in my town’."

Back
Top Bottom