Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Easily high hundreds in to the low thousands here now, more than I remember at some of the anti edl things years back, really good considering there'll be none here from our of town and some from.nearby will be out in sandwell/walsall instead.

Loads masked up too. Lots of police around in vans but only one or maybe two serials out watching, no visible FIT either which says to me police don't expect anyone here (unless FIT doesn't exist anymore?)

cba to go for a wander around town to see if I can see anyone, the square peg where they used to go is the other side of town.

That has to be one of the fastest anti fascist mobilisations I’ve ever seen. I’m not too shabby on predictions, & I’d say at least 5k, easy.

A few brave boneheads decided to leave the Railway Bell & stand opposite their supposed target. Big mistake.

How the fuck plod are going to get them out of there is beyond me :D

Whose streets?

He's got his drone up now, certainly does look like 5k plus.

How many plods are deployed creating that exclusion zone around 4 fash? A dozen or so?

Those 4 won't want to come to Brighton again for a long time...
That was before plod numbers turned up.

The others scarpered when confronted by a group of masked up young black lads coming back up the road after clocking them. Kudos to em as they could’ve kicked the shit out of those boneheads.

That was before plod numbers turned up.

The others scarpered when confronted by a group of masked up young black lads coming back up the road after clocking them. Kudos to em as they could’ve kicked the shit out of those boneheads.

Better drone footage up now, and as you said earlier, how the fuck are the cops going to get the fash out of this....

Croydon: report from the only pub still open....

It's quiet. No obvious fash hanging about. West Croydon all the shops that would likely be open late are closed and there is a large presence of younger blokes...guarding? Waiting? Especially near the mosque. 3 police vans at the big Lidl next door.

Cops have blocked off the high street but letting peeps through one way (west to east). Anyone that was out was good natured and probably a bit bored.

IMG_20240807_193440.jpg

IMG_20240807_193825.jpg

IMG_20240807_194647.jpg

Back
Top Bottom