Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Far-right response to Southport Outrage And Ongoing Violent Disorder

Telegram app.

Telegram app removing 'calls to violence' in the UKpublished at 17:50​

17:50​

By Shayan Sardarizadeh

The Telegram messaging app has confirmed to BBC Verify that it is “removing channels and posts containing calls to violence” in the UK.

We contacted the company after noticing that a Telegram group with 15,000 members, that was influential in organising protests across the country, was removed on Monday night amid a series of violent threats and racist messages posted by its members.

"Moderators are actively monitoring the situation and are removing channels and posts containing calls to violence. Calls to violence are explicitly forbidden by Telegram's terms of service," the company confirmed in a statement to the BBC.

BBC Verify has since observed two further attempts by those who set up the group to launch replacement ones - which have also been removed.
Blimey, Telegram is partly seen as the best, safest app for dodgy content and not being tracked.

Even they are being more responsible on dangerous content, than the large Twitter.

Time to start penalising Musk. Incentivise the good, dis-incentivise the bad.

What have the Chris's done?
Far right supporters. In more detail:
- Turner is pro-Brexit Party/Reform and loves Farage and Jacob Rees-Mogg, the stupid twat even posted that JRM should be Prime Minister.
- Waddle is also pro-Farage and more recently, he liked a tweet about sticking a pin in a dinghy full of refugees and letting them drown. He un-liked it, but the damage was done, and when a Wednesday Twitter I follow screencapped it and talked about her heroes letting her down, she got a ton of abuse from people, including his daughter. Maybe your dad shouldn't be a racist piece of shit then, Brooke.
I mean, I know most Wednesday players from that time are probably Tories, but these two are up there with that cunt Paolo 'I love Mussolini' Di Canio.

Posts from BlueSky:

Former Twitter exec Bruce Daisley has called on the UK government to bring the already-passed Online Safety Act into force immediately to tackle Musk: “If companies don't comply there is the potential for senior leaders of the organisations to be held criminally responsible themselves…
Daisley tells the BBC: “Musk is responsible for bringing Tommy Robinson back onto Twitter, and then as a user of the platform, amplifying his voice to the extent that he has gone from the bargain basement of politics to being one of the biggest names orchestrating this ongoing racial conflict.”
“So I think Musk is playing a pretty pivotal role, and it's why it's such a challenge to try and to prohibit or to regulate what he's actually doing right now.”

More than ever I want to take everyones phones off them and chuck them in the canal, checked Facebook (yeah I know) news report for a N Yorks town, police statement that basically says stop spreading rumours. Someone called Sandra, or Lynn or Karen or Sharon, I dunno pipes up, 'they're attacking the mosk!' Three white men correct the spelling, then about two hundred middle aged white women (I'm guessing by the names), tag each other in the thread. Aaaarrrghhh!

Ooh 100 years anniversary next year? I'll see if I can whip up some interest.

Quite an event really - and in the true spirit of police relations with the community , they were assisted by reinforcements sent in from elsewhere. (much like Churchill with Tonypandy in 1910) .........

- Turner is pro-Brexit Party/Reform and loves Farage and Jacob Rees-Mogg, the stupid twat even posted that JRM should be Prime Minister.
- Waddle is also pro-Farage and more recently, he liked a tweet about sticking a pin in a dinghy full of refugees and letting them drown. He un-liked it, but the damage was done, and when a Wednesday Twitter I follow screencapped it and talked about her heroes letting her down, she got a ton of abuse from people, including his daughter. Maybe your dad shouldn't be a racist piece of shit then, Brooke.
I mean, I know most Wednesday players from that time are probably Tories, but these two are up there with that cunt Paolo 'I love Mussolini' Di Canio.

Fuck.

I was totally unaware of that.

Is this just going to be a damp squib tonight?
We won't know until tomorrow. Some of the incidents over recent days haven't been reported on the night, and some have probably gone unreported altogether.

I think the bigger risk tonight will be in small to medium sized towns where police numbers will be spread fairly thinly. There are likely to be groups and individuals out during the course of the evening and a lot will come down to whether they come together into cohesive and dangerous mobs.

More than ever I want to take everyones phones off them and chuck them in the canal, checked Facebook (yeah I know) news report for a N Yorks town, police statement that basically says stop spreading rumours. Someone called Sandra, or Lynn or Karen or Sharon, I dunno pipes up, 'they're attacking the mosk!' Three white men correct the spelling, then about two hundred middle aged white women (I'm guessing by the names), tag each other in the thread. Aaaarrrghhh!
That sounds very similar to spotted Newton abbot

Fucks sake. Used to really like waddle.

fucking ridiculous. People being sent home early from work in Leeds - which isnt even on their "Hit List". We should be publically showing our solidariuty with those they are targetting and sending out a mesage that we will not cower from these sad act brown shorts.
An early finish is an early finish. I reckon half the planned targets are local workers posting them hoping that management panic and they get to go home early

Indeed, looks like 4 fash vs several hundred counter protesters in this short clip.

Only just noticed that clip was taken and posted by an old mate Eddie, he's a freelancer for the media, and a bloody big bugger, so at least he can handle himself if needs arise.

A few boneheads in the Railway Bell - but on a positive note, massive Brighton anti racist turnout. Fash wouldnt stand a chance.
That has to be one of the fastest anti fascist mobilisations I’ve ever seen. I’m not too shabby on predictions, & I’d say at least 5k, easy.

A few brave boneheads decided to leave the Railway Bell & stand opposite their supposed target. Big mistake.

How the fuck plod are going to get them out of there is beyond me :D

Whose streets?

That has to be one of the fastest anti fascist mobilisations I’ve ever seen. I’m not too shabby on predictions, & I’d say at least 5k, easy.

A few brave boneheads decided to leave the Railway Bell & stand opposite their supposed target. Big mistake.

How the fuck plod are going to get them out of there is beyond me :D

Whose streets?

Brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom