Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Fantasy Premier League 2022-23

No big rule changes this year that I've noticed yet.

Biggest/only difference apart from site visual design is due to world cup timing. First wildcard has to be used by gameweek 16 in November.

And we get an extra, non-wildcard chance to totally change our teams:

"Unlimited free transfers can also be made between Sat 12 Nov 13:30 and Mon 26 Dec 13:30 when the Premier League season has been adjusted to accommodate the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022."

This will suit me since I normally use my first wildcard after not too many gameweeks into the season.

So if I've understood you right, that's basically three wildcards across the season?

If so, yeah, could make things very interesting, and who doesn't love another opportunity to tinker? :thumbs:

Yes. The only reason they arent calling the other one a wildcard is that it has to be used at a fixed moment (the long world cup gap between gw 16 and 17).

I forgot my password but trying to retrieve it using my email
it's not having it, maybe there really busy :(

Early days, but Haaland currently winning the selection battle.

64.4% with Haaland, 60.6% have Salah.

TAA very close behind with 57.6%, while interestingly Perisic is owned by almost half the game at 49.4%.

Cancelo, James and Jesus also owned by 40%+ teams in the league at this point.

Lot more variance in the goalkeepers, with Mendy top at 22.2%.

(League codes, etc to be sorted out at some later point... :hmm: )
I believe you setup the new, smaller league last year. I think you can press a button to renew it which will then save most people from having to manually rejoin that one again this year.

Cheers!

I believe you setup the new, smaller league last year. I think you can press a button to renew it which will then save most people from having to manually rejoin that one again this year.

Cheers!

Oh, bollocks, did I??! I thought it was someone else! :oops: :D

I did have a quick look the other day for a renew button but couldn't find one, but will have a better look :thumbs:

Select the Leagues & Cups tab and then there should be a 'renew your leagues' button near the top.

I went by a post early on in last seasons thread to determine who started that league. #13

Select the Leagues & Cups tab and then there should be a 'renew your leagues' button near the top.

I went by a post early on in last seasons thread to determine who started that league. #13
It says I have no league to renew ? I want the H2H link ,anybody please?

It says I have no league to renew ? I want the H2H link ,anybody please?

The stuff I was on about was for the people who created those leagues to renew them, we cant do that as simple members of those leagues.

Its early days yet, I dont think any of the U75 leagues have been renewed yet. When they are renewed, previous members of them should be automatically made a part of them, you wont have to press anything. We'll only need to setup new leagues and join them manually if any of the previous leagues dont get renewed by the people who set them up last time.

The stuff I was on about was for the people who created those leagues to renew them, we cant do that as simple members of those leagues.

Its early days yet, I dont think any of the U75 leagues have been renewed yet. When they are renewed, previous members of them should be automatically made a part of them, you wont have to press anything. We'll only need to setup new leagues and join them manually if any of the previous leagues dont get renewed by the people who set them up last time.
Ta. Well explained

When will we get the h2h and league codes?
We need Lord Camomile to renew the smaller league that we tried as an experiment last year. If you were part of that one last year and are using the same fantasy account, you wont need a code.

Reading last years thread I believe we need butchersapron to renew the much larger league that includes a whole bunch of people who arent really active on this forum much these days, and usually ends up including some people that we arent even sure have anything to do with u75 (which is why we experimented with a new smaller league last season).

Also from what he said in last years thread, it sounds like there was a traditional agreement that the winner of the H2H is the one who sets up a new H2H league for the next season? If people can confirm that this is the case then it will be down to me to setup that league this time, and I will do so as soon as I am confident that I got the right end of the stick about this arrangement.

Ok, main league has now been renewed.

Everyone who was in it last year should automatically be in this one (assuming you're still using the same account), but PM me if you need an invitation, whether you're a returning player or a new one :thumbs:

I went ahead and created a H2H league.

I think I will risk posting the code here, but I will try to police who joins if we seem to be getting random entries.

edit - code removed to stick with the norms, PM me for it.

Last edited:
I started a conversation with most of the people I could find who were active in this and last seasons thread, to save you the trouble of having to contact me individually for the H2H code. But if I missed you then please do get in touch.

Back
Top Bottom