Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

"Everybody has to have guns" says rock bellend in Eagles of Death Metal

But surely then the tewwowists will just put guns on their guns...... MOAR GUNS!
Now you're being facetious.

Imagine that the terrorist has it on his itinerary to shoot some people that day. He wakes up early, puts on his outfit, has a cup of tea, throws open the front door to embark on his mission, and is immediately submerged under an avalanche of guns.

He thinks to himself, well this has almost confounded me, but I can probably blast my way out, and he begins firing wildly to forge a path out of there. Unfortunately, however, the guns merely fire smaller guns, and these too discharge, filling up the spaces in between the bigger guns, cementing the barrier like a dark steel Mandelbrot.

Broken, he returns to his tea drinking phase, but the drink is now tepid. He goes to make a new brew, but the kettle is jammed with guns, and it's difficult to make a good cup of tea with a gun unless it's a British tank.

He has had enough of this so he shoots himself. Terror is averted. Later, the magnets will arrive and uncover his body for the crows.

With his response to the Bataclan hall attack he seemed like an intelligent, genuine and compassionate sort of bloke.

Turns out he's just another reactionary cretin.

Check out the logic in this one: "God made men and women, and that night guns made them equal".

I'm pretty sure violence is one of the main things that makes men and women unequal. How violence is supposed to rectify this problem is anyone's guess.

Now you're being facetious.

Imagine that the terrorist has it on his itinerary to shoot some people that day. He wakes up early, puts on his outfit, has a cup of tea, throws open the front door to embark on his mission, and is immediately submerged under an avalanche of guns.

He thinks to himself, well this has almost confounded me, but I can probably blast my way out, and he begins firing wildly to forge a path out of there. Unfortunately, however, the guns merely fire smaller guns, and these too discharge, filling up the spaces in between the bigger guns, cementing the barrier like a dark steel Mandelbrot.

Broken, he returns to his tea drinking phase, but the drink is now tepid. He goes to make a new brew, but the kettle is jammed with guns, and it's difficult to make a good cup of tea with a gun unless it's a British tank.

He has had enough of this so he shoots himself. Terror is averted. Later, the magnets will arrive and uncover his body for the crows.

This reads like an erotic short story without the eroticism :(

Are yanks allowed to own nukes?
yes

dr-strangelove-still-580.jpg

Close to a friend's house in Florida you can rent anti aircraft guns. Next time I go I'm trying one.

Back
Top Bottom