Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs Ukraine

Whos gonner be the Don at the Donbass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wouldn't say I'm a believer, but it's good to know that for the mistakes we do make, we've a bit more tenacity about us.
I couldn't help feeling that the "attacking flair" people were commending us for from the Sweden match is the exact same stuff we've always been annoyed at England for: running round like mad lonnies.

I think officially they don't have to be released until very close to kick off, but the very often get leaked earlier on (but by the nature of that there's no set time for it).

I think England look vunerable in defence - but potent going forward (which is always better then the other way round). I have more faith in them looking to win then trying to defend a point.
Wierdly - I think England conceeding an early goal might be a blessing in disguise, as Ukraine defending a lead is not exactly the daunting prospect that it is with Italy or Spain.

ah ok, it will be interesting to see where Roy goes with it , Rooney's gotta start just for the fear factor I reckon..

I think England look vunerable in defence - but potent going forward (which is always better then the other way round).
:hmm:
Wierdly - I think England conceeding an early goal might be a blessing in disguise, as Ukraine defending a lead is not exactly the daunting prospect that it is with Italy or Spain.
To the English, it's also less daunting than England defending a lead :D Always better chasing the game ;)

I might be able to watch some of this one. Good news but sadly missing work. Not sure how it will go really.

England have been good but not great. Not looking like they have much more than we have seen already.

Ukraine are a host nation and have to go for it.

Not looking like they have much more than we have seen already.

594785-img-sport-fotbal-anglie-rooney-shrek_display_image.jpg

Aren't you forgetting someone?

I might be able to watch some of this one. Good news but sadly missing work. Not sure how it will go really.

England have been good but not great. Not looking like they have much more than we have seen already.

Ukraine are a host nation and have to go for it.

this , unfotunately :(

Not surprised at all if Rooney for Carrol is the only change. Walcott, Carrol and Ox-Chamb gives us a lot of options on the bench if things are not going well. Tight cagey start will be the tactic, let the Ukraine come at us, worst 1st half of the tournement so far anyone?

anyone got a decent online stream? It will be on at 4:45 am my time :(

Try First Row Sports; Link 1 is usually a decent ESPN feed on there and I prefer that to BBC/ITV coverage but I think other links on FRS cover those channels.

Alternate is wiziwig.

images

I predict the school bully will have a yellow card by half time ;) Unless he's on the bench but then again that might make it even more likely :D

its not going well so far ,transfering the pizza id been lovingly cooking for the match , from the stand to the plate, ended up in the sink , im still baffled how :confused::mad:

still if thats all that goes wrong tonight il be a happy ruffneck :D

Back
Top Bottom