Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v Wales

It's got a better tune than the Welsh one but yes. How exactly is our King 'gracious'?
The English anthem has got the emotional range of a plant pot.

The Welsh anthem has anticipation moving into Hiraeth followed by chorus requiring passion & jubilation (simultaneously) before finishing off with a ton of Hwyl.

This is why the Welsh anthem impresses. It's sang with emotions. Emotions that have their own words that don't even translate easily into the English language.

This game is already utter shit. Like watching cold porridge play against a bit of wet rag. BORING.
I‘ve just put the Iran vs USA game on the iPad, and can confirm the two minutes I’ve watched so far have been more enjoyable. Far better atmosphere as well.

I can't believe Wales is allowing England to turn this into a slow game. The Dragons MUST pick up the tempo!

Rashford looks hungry.

We need to throw him a free school dinner to slow him down.

We need Iran to score now. 😢

Wales not exactly going for those goals they need, understandable but might as well go down guns blazing.

Rashford looks hungry.

We need to throw him a free school dinner to slow him down.

We need Iran to score now. 😢

No, you need to score. You're going nowhere for sure if you don't. And you don't look like you can get anywhere near scoring at the moment.

Watching England is a bore. i've got it running in the background but not paying much attention to it.

Back
Top Bottom