Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v Senegal

The Sengal manager is well up for it, he said something like we all play in the premiership so we know English football!

I'm interested to see how it goes. I wouldn't be surprised if it goes to penalties

Ohh no. Sterling is out due to a ‘family matter’. Hope all is ok for him.

hmmm. Well Twitter is awash with rumours.

He's gone home anyway. Whatever it is or he's been up to. I think leaving Rashford out to bring him on as an impact speedster is a good move. Bring him on with 30 to go. But don't let him take a penalty, please.

So the Ben White/Raheem Sterling returns home are connected according to the salacious rumours. White's also pulled out of Arsenal's training camp. Let's assume the 'other people' are the England PR machine.

Southgate said on ITV: "He is dealing with a family matter, I had quite a bit of time with him this morning but now I have had to pass him on to other people to help him with that."

On whether this could be the end of the road for Sterling in the 2022 Qatar World Cup, Southgate added: "He is going to have to deal with that matter and then we will take it from there."

Why is that not handball? I thought the law had changed that (lack of) intention was no defence? Or have I made that up?

Rumour is that sterling's house was burgled whilst his family were at home, which sucks if true - wonder if that's what happened to ben white as well, given that scrotes would know they're away at the moment.

Hats off to the production crew. It’s the first competition the England Band haven’t annoyed me. Good sound levelling.

Oh and GOALLLLLLL

Back
Top Bottom