Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs USA

Sam Matterface on ITV has just said we can still qualify and lose to Wales just as long as it is not 4 - 0

dive dive dive

its like watching a ww2 submarine movie :D
I think this is the one and only time I’d agree with you. Always remember that when he went to City they invented a fouls won column that ‘proved’ his transfer fee.

• Love
Reactions: Ax^
Thought we were good in the game against Iran and was very confident about this game . However we were shite and tbh probably dragged the Yanks down to our level .

I literally fell asleep before half time and just woke up to the words 'coming up, the thoughts of Roy Keane' so I'll probably get the most entertaining bit by the sounds of it.

we'll take it and move on... great experience for the young Americans.
Thank you for allowing us the honor of a fine match...
USA vs Iran (and England vs Wales for that matter), tasty features at any time, are going to be extra intense with the group standings as they are. Although far more unlikely for some teams than others, all four nations can still qualify :cool:

It seemed to be a very well tempered match. No cards, no ridiculous feigned injuries, no obvious timewasting. Refreshing.

England didn't play great, but the USA did play well so it deserved to be even. England could and should do better though.

USA vs Iran (and England vs Wales for that matter), a tasty feature at any time, it’s going to be extra intense with the group standings as they are. Although far more unlikely for some teams than others, all four nations can still qualify :cool:
Yes, much put upon nation up against the Great Satan and there's not much love lost between Iran and the US either.

Ist game I've watched all of , plus points , the defence was excellent, everywhere else , bit shite.

It seemed to be a very well tempered match. No cards, no ridiculous feigned injuries, no obvious timewasting. Refreshing.

England didn't play great, but the USA did play well so it deserved to be even. England could and should do better though.
Insipid is the word I am teaching for

Yes, much put upon nation up against the Great Satan and there's not much love lost between Iran and the US either.
Could be wrong but whoever wins that tie is pretty much guaranteed to go through unless Wales were to beat England 4-0, right?

Back
Top Bottom