Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England vs USA

What an utterly dull match. Ingurland lucky not to get smashed. tbh more excitement watching the dog lick its arse.

the-god-father-marlon-brando.gif

Perhaps not a terrible thing to bring down the always febrile expectations of the media a bit, to reduce the pressure on the players :D

Interesting (the well paid stats, not the game). There always used to be a truism that the Prem, along with Barca Real and maybe the odd German team had all the income/wealth. For youse in the know, has there been a general levelling up across the European leagues, or just the rise of a couple more mega rich clubs like PSG?

I'm just posting twitter now. That's how bored I am.

I can't get over how fucking dull it was. Like, that's because the US just sat and blocked everything off but fucking hell, we can't get around that? That was the worst, safety first fucking nonsense. It's really annoyed me. It was exciting when Maguire passed to Trippier instead of Stones. Little bit of "oooh, that's a bit different!". Oh look Kane is defending in our penalty area. How fucking challenging.

Interesting (the well paid stats, not the game). There always used to be a truism that the Prem, along with Barca Real and maybe the odd German team had all the income/wealth. For youse in the know, has there been a general levelling up across the European leagues, or just the rise of a couple more mega rich clubs like PSG?
Mainly PSG and then the Prem money teams.

That well known football Bible the um Radio Times?

Well that was shit.

I do quite like the idea of Wales beating us and going through. Imagine those happy little faces to the west. The alternative is our usual scrape through the groups and then get knocked out. We've had our one allotted good game per world cup (perhaps per 2 world cups).

Well that was shit.

I do quite like the idea of Wales beating us and going through. Imagine those happy little faces to the west. The alternative is our usual scrape through the groups and then get knocked out. We've had our one allotted good game per world cup (perhaps per 2 world cups).
Looking at the table, my little brain could see scenarios for any pairing to go through, except Iran and USA both going through. If any posters have knowledge about numbers, facts and common sense, they might know better. :hmm:

I think Wales have to beat England 4:0 to guarantee going through.

If they beat England less than this, then they need USA and Iran to draw.

Back
Top Bottom