Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England v Germany - Tuesday 29/06 - 17:00

Predictions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hav' it 👍

Grealish the difference, despite my slight misgivings about putting all the pressure on him (turns out he loves it).

Just to point out we still have Sancho, Foden, Mount, DCL, Henderson and Rashford fresh.

Other teams will have noticed this, professional and clinical, against the Germans no less.

your are right - England were Germany.

That's a good point, actually, Rice and Phillips did well both being on yellow cards for so long.

And yellows get cleared after this round, right?

E2A: shite, wait, was it it before or after the QFs?

With a WC semi final and now Euro quarter final under his belt, I make that Gareth Southgate is the most successful England manager since Bobby Robson. Please take note anyone with the rather odd view that we should get rid

It's almost like a former England International player and manager knows more than Phil down the pub screaming for 7 attackers.

Who knew.

Germany were poor cos we stopped them playing.
Partly we do have a solid defence so its going to take really decent play to get past them.
I think back to previous German teams, they were unstoppable machines who got their steam roller out if you weren't great or even if you were. Poor old Brazil.

Really glad for no ET and Pens.

German press saying that's Low's last game in charge. Did he say he was going after these finals or are they just predicting?

Ah Gareth... (on 1996) "I saw Dave seamen up there....For my team-mates, I can't change that..." Nearly welled up at that!

edit:

Full quote “For the teammates that played with me I can’t change that, that’s always going to hurt, but what’s lovely is we’ve given people another day to remember” :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:Bloody have you mate.

Back
Top Bottom