Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

England local election results thread

Early evidence of the differential damage inflicted by UKIP:-

So, no surprise that they're denting the tories hardest, but Farage's affected concern for 'the working man' is having an impact on Labour as well.
those figures replicated nationally would win Labour every single one of the 105 target seats.

Tory leader of Warwickshire CC has lost to the Greens

Ha ha. To be honest its due to a NIMBY new housing estate issue in that Nuneaton seat, just as it was when the same green candidate won there in the borough council election. But its still very funny since the Tories sent big hitters here to launch their nationwide election campaign. (Cameron, Pickles and later Ken Clarke)

perhaps you could post something political and then we can see that ripped to shreds. that would be more fun that watching you post cretinous abuse like your pop post above.

Your political posts to trivial bollocks ratio is about 1:99. And the "politics" is generally sub-adolescent oh-so-radical wanking over dead coppers. So won't be taking lessons from you.

Your political posts to trivial bollocks ratio is about 1:99. And the "politics" is generally sub-adolescent oh-so-radical wanking over dead coppers. So won't be taking lessons from you.
i wasn't asking you to take lessons from anyone, i was asking you to post something political. go on, i dare you.

I said I'm interested in TUSC's performance. But then I got a load of cretinous abuse
that's all you've said. and you're not interested in tusc's performance, you just want to knock them. it's not political analysis, it's sectarian bile. and not particularly good sectarian bile at that.

Back
Top Bottom