Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ecuador would like Julian Assange out of their embassy by the sounds of it.

He's now banned of this thread for a week too. I would have banned him at the same time but sometimes, you know, I have a life.
I didn't because I hadn't read any of this thread.

Fair enough, I thought that was the case, you can't read everything on here, hence why I highlighted Dexter's behaviour for you, glad you have at least banned him from this thread for now.

That's exactly what dexter accused loads of people of being. At length, repeatedly and abusively. That's why people were confused. But he's gone from this thread now at least. I don't think that he should be here at all after this myself.
Did you report it?

Maybe there is a lesson here. If we all reported dexter each time he does this sort of thing he'd have less opp to do it as he'd be off here sharpish. Would have been years ago. Mods may not like us though!

editor , I'm not having a go and realise you hadn't seen Dexter's posts at the time you banned Mib. However, now you've seen what he (Mib) was responding to, even if the phrasing was OTT, you might want to make it 24 hours or summat? Up to you of course.

Edit: actually, bollocks, I shouldn't be so mealy mouthed. Robust as it was, MadeInBedlam 's comment was 100% justified in the context of things posted on this thread and the GofT thing. In the knowledge of what he was responding to, he shouldn't be banned at all.

Last edited:
For the skipping bail charge?
Yeah i was wondering that as well.

Hopefully he can get out of jail before the extradition bollocks. He's looking at 8 months of he pleads guilty out in 4... get one of his rich mates to get him out of the yuk to somewhere a little more friendly.

Back
Top Bottom