Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever been fully established just what is with his barnet?

I have a feeling he might have had the bald bits surgically removed, giving him a preposterous hairline

Has it ever been fully established just what is with his barnet?
It is basically a more complex comb over. He may have had transplants or all sorts but most of the hair on the top of his head comes from the left side and combs over and across and back on itself.

I saw a convincing diagram, wait here it is:
article-1025610-018ECE8B00000578-313_233x353.jpg

And further

donald-trump-hair-photos-mystery-transplant-combover_2014-09-14_21-59-27-573x430.jpg

It is basically a more complex comb over. He may have had transplants or all sorts but most of the hair on the top of his head comes from the left side and combs over and across and back on itself.

I saw a convincing diagram, wait here it is:
article-1025610-018ECE8B00000578-313_233x353.jpg

And further

donald-trump-hair-photos-mystery-transplant-combover_2014-09-14_21-59-27-573x430.jpg
I think that clears it up quite nicely. Many thanks.

He is a mug, if I had been getting the advice he must have had I could have looked like that, instead I have a No2 /No3 all over and don't worry about it :)
Or the old Rooney deal - arrange a visit from the trichology owl. Even an Elton do would look better than this.

Trump's plans to ban muslims from entering the US seems to be having an effect already.

Stella Creasy, the Labour MP for Walthamstow, has written to the prime minister after a family party of 11, about to embark on a dream holiday for which they had saved for months, were approached by officials from US homeland security as they queued in the departure lounge and told their authorisation to travel had been cancelled, without further explanation.

Calls for David Cameron to step in after US bars British Muslim family from trip

Ja, vie must protect ze fazaland...er homeland.

"Homeland" has always creeped me out. I inwardly cringe every time I hear it. It's basically a rehash of the concept of "haimat". It's the German word for the connection of people to a place or social group (Deutsches volk - Deutsches heimat). We didn't use words like that until recently and I don't think its a good sign of things to come.

Last edited:
"Homeland" has always creeped me out. I inwardly cringe every time I hear it. It's basically a rehash of the concept of "haimat". It's the German word for the connection of people to a place or social group (Deutsches volk - Deutsches heimat). We didn't use words like that until recently and I don't think its a good sign of things to come.
I'd never heard it used for America until 9/11. It is very creepy.

No, it's lazy of The Guardian to make out like it's got anything significant to do with Trump, it's been happening for years. In another article on their website they say it's been done over 122,000 times since 2001.
Only coverage it'd really had in that time was when they called Cat Sevens a terrorist :(

Or the old Rooney deal - arrange a visit from the trichology owl. Even an Elton do would look better than this.

yeah that is a bit random... with all the money he has surely he could spare a few grand to get the Rooney treatment instead of the ridiculous multiple combovers

Having a go at Trump's hair = bodyshaming. And bodyshaming is fash.

(the same goes for Ross Perot's funny ears)

Last edited:
it isn't so much the hair loss being talked about though, it is how he has chosen to deal with it with those multiple combovers

No, it's lazy of The Guardian to make out like it's got anything significant to do with Trump, it's been happening for years. In another article on their website they say it's been done over 122,000 times since 2001.
it's still an absolute bastards trick, they must have known one of the passengers was flagged for whatever reason and they could have sorted it out one way or the other before the family arrived at the Airport, smells like some bastard on a power trip.

it's still an absolute bastards trick, they must have known one of the passengers was flagged for whatever reason and they could have sorted it out one way or the other before the family arrived at the Airport, smells like some bastard on a power trip.
I'm sure the national security bureaucracy attracts lots of bastards on power trips.

I'm sure the national security bureaucracy attracts lots of bastards on power trips.

Hopefully the 'person' who made this decision will be identified and called upon to justify his decision, but given US refusals to hold investigations into Blue on Blue attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan, I ain't holding me breath. Far better to just avoid visiting the US if possible.
ETA to correct context.

As appalling as Mr Trumps hair is, his policies are worse and if you're talking about his hair rather than his policies, then his 'hair' "is a million dollar distraction asset

Making fun of pricks like Trump and criticising their politics are not mutually-exclusive activities. Actually, I'd say they were complimentary ones. Hitler had one ball, don't you know.

Hopefully the 'person' who made this decision will be identified and called upon to justify his decision, but given US refusals to hold investigations into Blue on Blue attacks in Iraq and Afghanistan, I ain't holding me breath. Far better to just avoid visiting the US if possible.
ETA to correct context.
Unlikely imo. US border control/immigration have plenty of form for this sort of stuff. Years ago my daughter who is mixed race was travelling to the Hawaiian Islands to visit her aunt and had to change planes at Los Angeles. Please bear in mind if I recall correctly she was about 14 and travelling on her own. She came within a hairs breadth of being turned back and put on a plane back to the UK because she couldn't provide proof of where she would be staying. After a series of frantic phone calls to her grandmother with my daughter in tears all the while she was able to provide her aunt's address and they reluctantly relented. I have heard other stories along with the one currently in the news that lead me to believe that they are institutionally racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom