Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mail is a right wing scandal tabloid. Don't be taken in.

So your claiming bill Clinton wasn't on epsteins plane, and that after his conviction the clintons didn't accept money from him . Simply on the basis the mail is right wing.

epsteins close chum and alleged procurer is clearly pictured at chelsea clintons wedding too.

Kind of proving my point on the clintons continually getting a free ride from liberals wether its rape, multiple rape accusations, nonce associates or genocide .

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton's War Record - 100% For Genocide

The Warmongering Record of Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton just lost the White House in Gaza — same way she lost it in Iraq the last time

shes a vile,repulsive genocidal, warmongering zionist harridan. And thats just for starters. Shes repeatedly empowered and protected a repeatedly accused rapist and sex pest by repeatedly defending him, sending private investigators to harass and intimidate his alleged victims and remaining married to the bastard for the sake of her political ambitions ..and more. By repeatedly standing by her man...whos also had multiple ..often manipulative affairs.. she undermines the credibility of the women who claim he raped ,harassed and sexually assaulted them. The woman is utterly vile and a real threat to world peace. Shes a psycopath. An extremely dangerous maniac with zero scruples.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to read a good attack on Clinton from the left it's here
Harpers always reminds me of Brother Mozoune from the wire lol 'You know the most dangerous thing in america? A n*gger with a library card'

Still digesting the atlantic piece and being reminded that american political terminology isn't quite the same as here despite being in english.

So your claiming bill Clinton wasn't on epsteins plane, and that after his conviction the clintons didn't accept money from him . Simply on the basis the mail is right wing.

epsteins close chum and alleged procurer is clearly pictured at chelsea clintons wedding too.

Kind of proving my point on the clintons continually getting a free ride from liberals wether its rape, multiple rape accusations, nonce associates or genocide .
I never heard of Epstine. I guess another case of the big cover up eh? This kind of stuff is an attack on their personal lives and their association with shady characters. I've been hearing these kinds of attacks on them from the American right for many years. That's why I'm skeptical.

I never heard of Epstine. I guess another case of the big cover up eh? This kind of stuff is an attack on their personal lives and their association with shady characters. I've been hearing these kinds of attacks on them from the American right for many years. That's why I'm skeptical.

Read stuff by Doug Henwood about Clinton, he absolutely eviscerates her but entirely avoids the sort of bogus or misogynist attacks on her from the right.

The clintons are professional politicians - the default position should be they are despicable cunts until proven otherwise

as far as im concerned their personal lives and what happens with consenting adults is their own business, untill it comes to rape and sexual assault. The fact is her husband has been repeatedly accused of rape, sexual assault and sexual harassment. Repeatedly, going back decades. Even that carry on with lewinsky was manipulative and an abuse of power. But when we have a repeatedly accused sexual predator availing of the largesse of a proven sexual predator and pedophile thats a big red flag . As is the presence of Maxwell at the chelsea wedding. And the clintons were taking money from him after his conviction. Thats very shady stuff.

Agree with you the right wing have sought to traduce the pair of them on their personal lives in a hypocritical fashion, but that hypocrisy in itself doesnt make the darker side of that stuff less true. Imho both of them are classic remorseless , conscienceless psychopaths , whether it comes to rape, war or genocide. The darker aspects of their personal lives reflect their attitude to life in general. And its a psychopathic outlook. That woman is highly dangerous in my view, and so is her husband. As a pair they are just vile.

Casually Red will ridicule anyone believing the mainstream media but will swallow Russia today bullshit and call it chocolate icecream
Assuming you don't take it at face value, RT quite often offers interesting perspectives on some issues. But it's a bit rich when Putinboy zooms in here moaning about people's sources, and then cites RT as some kind of unimpeachable oracle of truth...

Most all the Hillary haters are in the American right wing. And the e-mail "scandal"? She used her private e-mail instead of the gov. e-mail.....no scandal at all, like most other "scandals" involving the Clintons.

I'm not a fan of Hillary's. I'd rather have Bernie, tbh. Nothing to do with all the so-called scandals like Bengazi and the email server thing. The email thing in particular is of no interest to me. What she did was within the rules when she did it and it was the same way the Bush administration handled them, private server and all. I'm more disturbed by her corporate connections. If she's elected she'll be completely beholden to them. Sanders has a deeper and more broad appeal and gets most or all of his funding from fairly small donors. If it comes down to a choice between Trump and Clinton, I'll hold my nose and vote for who I think will nominate the right people for the Supreme Court.

At the moment it's looking like Clinton V Cruz. And as much as I dislike Clinton a Cruz presidency is an awful prospect.

Assuming you don't take it at face value, RT quite often offers interesting perspectives on some issues. But it's a bit rich when Putinboy zooms in here moaning about people's sources, and then cites RT as some kind of unimpeachable oracle of truth...

Whose sources was I complaining about ?

And what's the problem with the piece, other than your Russophobia . You don't automatically dismiss BBC and Guardian sources ,so your Lols are just the routine , sniffy Anglo Saxon hypocrisy. Waste of breath.

Casually Red will ridicule anyone believing the mainstream media but will swallow Russia today bullshit and call it chocolate icecream

If I criticise a source I do so by pointing to another that contradicts it. Unlike others I don't immediately dismiss it on the basis of nationality and fuck all else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom