Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you can't do two things at once. And the hair is the policy ffs.

Mockery and revelation on all fronts is indeed desirable.

6a00d8341c145e53ef015432638348970c-800wi

This is how I'm calling the 2016 US Presidential race: Bernie Sanders (Dem) v Donald Trump (Rep) . . .
And I think it'll be a good one.

This is how I'm calling the 2016 US Presidential race: Bernie Sanders (Dem) v Donald Trump (Rep) . . .
And I think it'll be a good one.
Bernie has no chance. The Dem. party establishment wants Hillary (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, head of the Dem Nat Committee was co chair of her 2012 campaign). That's why the 2 Dem debates have been on Sat nights when nobody is watching. It'll be Hillary vs. Trump & she will clobber him.

Bernie has no chance. The Dem. party establishment wants Hillary (Debbie Wasserman Schultz, head of the Dem Nat Committee was co chair of her 2012 campaign). That's why the 2 Dem debates have been on Sat nights when nobody is watching. It'll be Hillary vs. Trump & she will clobber him.
there's a lot of Hilary haters though, with good reason, a proven liar who went out of her way to not keep records of her communications.....its hobson's choice

there's a lot of Hilary haters though, with good reason, a proven liar who went out of her way to not keep records of her communications.....its hobson's choice
Most all the Hillary haters are in the American right wing. And the e-mail "scandal"? She used her private e-mail instead of the gov. e-mail.....no scandal at all, like most other "scandals" involving the Clintons.

I remember when it was inconceivable that bush would get another term. Events can change things. Trump could still happen in the wrong circumstances.

I remember when it was inconceivable that bush would get another term. Events can change things. Trump could still happen in the wrong circumstances.

It was never inconceivable. He was riding high in the polls and Kerry had the charisma of MDF.

It is possible for Trump to win the nomination. But he has zero appeal to moderates minorities and women. It's possible he could win, it's also possible the US could be attacked by an army of mermaids.

I don't remember Bush winning re-election being seen as inconceivable at any point. Especially when it became clear who his opponent would be. He was always hated or written off by a lot of people, but his support was long evident too. It wasn't until hurricane Katrina that he became an utter embarrassment to even those who would traditional support this kind of fucker.

My recollection is that the period where some people complacently assumed the idiot Bush would lose was before the first election.

I can understand why this may trigger concern about Trump, and I would never say never. But all the same I think the comparisons to Bush are limited - Bush was an obvious idiot with a crap past. But he was part of a political dynasty that was in tune with the party machine, and although he caused offsides here and there, I don't think he alienated huge swathes of the public in the same way Trump has managed.

All those Americans holding up signs saying sorry when Bush was reelected was a nice touch though.

I don't remember Bush winning re-election being seen as inconceivable at any point. Especially when it became clear who his opponent would be. He was always hated or written off by a lot of people, but his support was long evident too. It wasn't until hurricane Katrina that he became an utter embarrassment to even those who would traditional support this kind of fucker.

Prior to 11 September attacks is the period I mean. He was an underperforming and unpopular leader elected in dodgy circumstances, but became popular after the attacks. What do you think another Islamist terrorist spectacular (even on a much smaller scale than the WTC attacks) would do to Trump's chances, given his rhetoric directed at Muslims?

After the Lab leadership election never say never

After the Lab leadership election never say never
Correct. I spoke too rashly. It is possible Bernie could get the nomination. In fact, some recent polling I heard about says he'd beat Trump by a wider margin than Hillary. And it's likely the Dems. will take back the senate & possibly even the house. This would enable Bernie to make some big positive changes.

But given the forces arrayed against him, the Dem. party establishment & the mainstream media, it seems extremely unlikely he could get the nomination.

Correct. I spoke too rashly. It is possible Bernie could get the nomination. In fact, some recent polling I heard about says he'd beat Trump by a wider margin than Hillary. And it's likely the Dems. will take back the senate & possibly even the house. This would enable Bernie to make some big positive changes.

But given the forces arrayed against him, the Dem. party establishment & the mainstream media, it seems extremely unlikely he could get the nomination.

Thats unlikely. Republicans have redistricted several house and senate seats so that they are impossible for anyone but a stanch conservative republican to win.

It means that Republicans are unlikely to win the presidency but will maintain control of the legislative bodies, meaning that either Saunders or Hilary will face the exact struggles Obama had.

Most all the Hillary haters are in the American right wing. And the e-mail "scandal"? She used her private e-mail instead of the gov. e-mail.....no scandal at all, like most other "scandals" involving the Clintons.

Like all the rape ones ? And the scandals about Hilary going after her husbands numerous alleged victims ? Or the scandal about the tapes emerging of Hilary boasting about how in her first criminal defence trial she got a rapist off a charge of raping a 12 year old ..who was left in a comaafter being almost beaten to death....by smearing her with complete lies shed made up, even though she knew her client was guilty . She even chuckled ..cackled ..about it on the tapes . the fucking psycho .
The fact the clintons , like many powerful people, have been able to smear, intimidate and silence their victims and make various scandals go away doesn't mean they aren't scandals. In fact that's another scandal in itself .

Theyre pro abortion right on liberals, so even when a Clinton commits genocide they get a relatively free ride from the right on liberal community. Half a million kids are indeed worth it

And talking of free rides

Jeffrey Epstein spotted strolling in New York City with mystery blonde

Makes my fucking skin crawl

Last edited:
Like all the rape ones ? And the scandals about Hilary going after her husbands numerous alleged victims ? Or the scandal about the tapes emerging of Hilary boasting about how in her first criminal defence trial she got a rapist off a charge of raping a 12 year old ..who was left in a comaafter being almost beaten to death....by smearing her with complete lies shed made up, even though she knew her client was guilty . She even chuckled ..cackled ..about it on the tapes . the fucking psycho .
The fact the clintons , like many powerful people, have been able to smear, intimidate and silence their victims and make various scandals go away doesn't mean they aren't scandals. In fact that's another scandal in itself .

Theyre pro abortion right on liberals, so even when a Clinton commits genocide they get a relatively free ride from the right on liberal community. Half a million kids are indeed worth it

And talking of free rides

Jeffrey Epstein spotted strolling in New York City with mystery blonde

Makes my fucking skin crawl

You mean Clinton a practicing attorney defended her client?

The rest is a pack of right wing lies.

http://jezebel.com/about-that-time-hillary-clinton-smeared-a-tween-rape-vi-1593808728

Last edited:

Sanders is leading Hillary on all of the latest polling data ... despite the mainstream media's best efforts. He's also got the best campaign and social media network of any candidate (on either side).
You write off Sanders at your peril.

Why America Is Moving Left

"The more I examined the evidence, the more I realized that the current moment looks like a mirror image of the late ’60s and early ’70s. The resemblances are clear, but their political significance has been turned upside down. There is a backlash against the liberalism of the Obama era. But it is louder than it is strong. Instead of turning right, the country as a whole is still moving to the left."

You mean Clinton a practicing attorney defended her client?

The rest is a pack of right wing lies.

http://jezebel.com/about-that-time-hillary-clinton-smeared-a-tween-rape-vi-1593808728

In her own words, having a right cackle about itafterwards . A 12 year old . No conscience , no remorse . Just a good laugh.

Fucking psychopath . And her husbands been accused of it on a scale that'd make Bill Cosby blush .

And that article you quoted doesn't say any of it is a lie ,it merely points to right wing hypocrisy on the issue. The woman's a fucking ghoul .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom