Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am, at least mostly everyone I meet thinks so, I also beleve in Solidarity and find identity politics and their like extremely disruptive.

Never heard of identity politics until it popped up here. It's kind of like shut up to anyone who dares criticise the er, majority. As I said, I'm sure you're very interesting to your good self and everyone who meets you. I could say the same thing about myself.

Never heard of identity politics until it popped up here. It's kind of like shut up to anyone who dares criticise the er, majority. As I said, I'm sure you're very interesting to your good self and everyone who meets you. I could say the same thing about myself.

It is not about critiscism at all, it's about losing sight of the goal due to instigated infighting, the liberals weapon of choice.

It's all about power play, poke a liberal and a fascist snarls back.

Nah, you tell us about those of us who are morons and just as bad as Trump. That's more interesting.
And this is why so much of the board holds you in utter contempt.

After making snide insinuations that maomao and J Ed (and myself?) are Trump apologists you don't have the guts to actually some out and say that. You cowardly little shit.

I don't infight, I just poke with sharp sticks.

You say you didn't know what identity politics were but you, yourself use the tactics offered and have done many times.

Who cares? Why is your politics any more important?

I belive in rights for the oppressed. Trump and his supporters seem to be about white man come first, which I have a problem with.

Reactions: CRI
And this is why so much of the board holds you in utter contempt.

After making snide insinuations that maomao and J Ed (and myself?) are Trump apologists you don't have the guts to actually some out and say that. You cowardly little shit.

"so much of the board holds you in utter contempt."

Half a dozen or so bozos is hardly so much. Get real, or get out.

I believe in rights for the oppressed. Trump and his supporters seem to be about white man come first, which I have a problem with.

I don't think he is, he's about himself and a few super rich cronies, now the rubes have elected him, they are going to get sh*t on like everyone else

Who cares? Why is your politics any more important?

I belive in rights for the oppressed. Trump and his supporters seem to be about white man come first, which I have a problem with.

For a person that doesn't know what identity politics is, you sure spout the lingo.

What rights do the opressed not have that everyone else has in the UK/US?

I have. From start to finish. Which is why I'm so interested in these instances of Trump apologising.

The only examples of note have been from Casually Red and squirrelp neither of whom have been involved in the current discussion. So examples please.

IMHO, every poster who gets edgy when someone posts anti-Trump posts. You have seen them, right? Accusations about being liberal/anti working class and so on.

Or maybe I'm imagining it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom