Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly didn't charge it sufficiently (or it was too humid that day)...
trump_balloon_TN-165x200.jpg

Which begs the question - How much is too much?

Lightning-Strike-Kills-Couple-Arizona.jpg

:D

all these people pointing out well "people have already been banned from the UK based on what they've said so why not donald trump as well". is that supposed to be a good thing? I'm not sure it is tbh. why should we rely on the state to stop people getting into the country based on what they've said? that argument was used for dieudonne as well.

I didnt think people had been banned for what they said. It was because they had criminal convictions i.e. tyson= convicted rapist, snoop= convicted for weed posession.

I didnt think people had been banned for what they said. It was because they had criminal convictions i.e. tyson= convicted rapist, snoop= convicted for weed posession.
Nope.

All that is required is for the home sec to judge their presence "not conducive to the public good" - and that has been applied to cases like farrakhan and Balotelli's pet pig.

snoop was because his entourage allegedly kicked off at Heathrow. Later video evidence proved this to be bollocks. I had tickets to attend the 2006 concert he was coming here to do and I was fucking livid

Well, he IS a politician, just not a party politician. He's seeking to influence national politics. Therefore, by definition, he's a politician.

Politician | Definition of Politician by Merriam-Webster

www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary
23 Nov 2015 - Definition of politician. : a person who is active in government usually as an elected official.
But if you and others want to call him a politician, fine by me.
Fat, conniving sleazebag wannabe politician,would be closer to the mark, IMO.

Ok - fuck it, we all knew you ridiculous trolls were beyond reproach but I tried to make a simple nuanced point

Do you know what nuanced means?

point about how Trump is charismatic, speaks well, and is not a career politician and, fair, others may have made it before, but it was worth making again and you all pile in because you would far rather have a go at someone .

I've listen to trumps speeches he regularly calls people "idiots" and "stupid". Is constantly self aggrandising, makes wild unsubstantiated accusations and assertions, and denigrates minorities with untrue sweeping generalisations. All the while smirking to himself like he enjoys smelling his own farts in a crowded elevator. How you can consider him an accomplished public speaker is baffling.

he regularly calls people "idiots" and "stupid". Is constantly self aggrandising, makes wild unsubstantiated accusations and assertions.............How you can consider him an accomplished public speaker is baffling.
answer is contained within the question

In case you haven't seen it. Here's Obama ridiculing Trump at the 2010 correspondents dinner. This was back when Trump had PIs in Hawaii looking for Obamas birth certificate.

Trump is in the audience and looks PISSED

I don't actually support the legislation; but it's in place whether you sign the Trump petition or not: so use it to turn the tables on them.
But this isn't doing that. It's using it precisely for the purposes it was enacted. How are politicians being exposed here? All i see is politicians being able to point to authoritarian demands and say yes, see, we are listening. Aren't we great?

(btw, general point: the legislation doesn't mean that petitions that pass the required number are automatically debated in the commons, it means they go under consideration for debate.)

I would feel a whole lot happier if Trump was a made-up character. Sort of like Lex Luthor, only stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom