Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been having a look at scumfront bloody hell they love him there dont they.

A bit reassured by posts like this tho:

some nazi said:
But always plan for the worst case scenario. The repubs allow Trump the nomination and the dems win against Trump.
In that case we have to take the opportunity to reach out to Trump rally attenders with leaflets etc. I did that at the Sarasota rally late last month.
We must reach "normal" people who are Trump supporters and are self identifying by attending the massive Trump rallys. They are also making it convienient for us by gathering in mass were we can leaflet in mass.
If we sit on our hands we could miss this golden opportunity.

Where else are you going to run into thousands of proto-white nationalist gathered together? Pass out literature and make some friends in the crowd in a rally near your home town.

Reminds me of the left lol

ANY DAY NOW

Just been having a look at scumfront bloody hell they love him there dont they.

A bit reassured by posts like this tho:

Reminds me of the left lol

ANY DAY NOW

The thing that freaks me out is the symbiotic relationship that seems to exist between Scumfront and 4chan (with the latter spilling out elsewhere on the internet especially on places like gamergate sites, guidofawkes and Breitbart) you can see morons using the term 'SJW', 'leftard', 'cuckservative', 'beta' all over reddit now.

Is that where those stupid terms are from? Should have known I guess.

Think that Syrian refugees should be treated like human beings? You are obviously a cuck that wants to be a beta to Syrian refugees and you want to watch while they rape your girlfriend that's why we need The Donald to get rid of SJW regressive Leftards like you *goes off to play World of Warcraft*

Think that Syrian refugees should be treated like human beings? You are obviously a cuck that wants to be a beta to Syrian refugees and you want to watch while they rape your girlfriend that's why we need The Donald to get rid of SJW regressive Leftards like you *goes off to play World of Warcraft*

Erm can I have that in English please :facepalm: :D

Maybe Yuwipi Woman or TomUS can answer this - but aren't the two big US political parties far less institutionalised than their equivalents in other countries? What I mean is, as far as I know the primary system is relatively recent, and before that election candidates were chosen on a "nod a wink" basis - so if the Trump insurgency doesn't stop, could the party elite simply pull the plug on it, and impose Jeb Bush as the official candidate?

The system is well old, many states were using it 100 years ago, but it didn't become binding until after the farcical 1968 Democratic convention

Just been having a look at scumfront bloody hell they love him there dont they
That's not a lot better than reading Dabiq, in terms of cheery reading. Last time I went to Stormfront I learnt that I'm definitively not white (because jew) which left me with very confused feelings.

The system is well old, many states were using it 100 years ago, but it didn't become binding until after the farcical 1968 Democratic convention
Ah, so it is actually binding now? And the rule book can't be suddenly fiddled with to stop the Rise of the Chosen One?

The thing that freaks me out is the symbiotic relationship that seems to exist between Scumfront and 4chan (with the latter spilling out elsewhere on the internet especially on places like gamergate sites, guidofawkes and Breitbart) you can see morons using the term 'SJW', 'leftard', 'cuckservative', 'beta' all over reddit now.

Showing my age / out-of-touchness here, but what is a 'beta'?

Maybe Yuwipi Woman or TomUS can answer this - but aren't the two big US political parties far less institutionalised than their equivalents in other countries? What I mean is, as far as I know the primary system is relatively recent, and before that election candidates were chosen on a "nod a wink" basis - so if the Trump insurgency doesn't stop, could the party elite simply pull the plug on it, and impose Jeb Bush as the official candidate?

See this is the weird thing about American elections winning a primary isn't technically a vote for a candidate you're voting to select a delegate to go to the convention who is THEN voting for your candidate.

So if there isn't a clear winner before the convention between the primary and the convention, a lot back room horse trading of votes for power can go on. Hunter S Thompsons Fear and Loathing on the campaign trail 72 is s good primer.

if i listen to the rantings of my friends and associates from the US then not one of the candidates is fit to be in power IMO. Even if i listen to only the more rational ones none of the current mob give me a warm sense of security and safety.

trump though... seriously?

See this is the weird thing about American elections winning a primary isn't technically a vote for a candidate you're voting to select a delegate to go to the convention who is THEN voting for your candidate.

So if there isn't a clear winner before the convention between the primary and the convention, a lot back room horse trading of votes for power can go on. Hunter S Thompsons Fear and Loathing on the campaign trail 72 is s good primer.
iirc Better than sex he actually was a delegate,but fear and loathing is a better read

if i listen to the rantings of my friends and associates from the US then not one of the candidates is fit to be in power IMO. Even if i listen to only the more rational ones none of the current mob give me a warm sense of security and safety.

trump though... seriously?
Its a mirror of Corbyn, same disillusionment, same career politicians. The nightmare of POTUS Trump would actually do Corbyn good: not only can it be done, but Corbyn would be the credible detach from US candidate.

Ah, so it is actually binding now? And the rule book can't be suddenly fiddled with to stop the Rise of the Chosen One?

No, if there isn't a clear candidate by the time the convention rolls around there will rounds of voting.

The parties have little power in deciding the nominee for pres. other than providing money, which Trump doesn't need. The primary elections determine the delegates to the nominating conventions. This is why Trump can rail against the party establishment. He can tell them to shove it & as long as the Repub voters support him, the party bigwigs can only sit on the sidelines & pray.

I wouldn't be particularly freaked out to be honest. No-one in the real world knows what a 4chan or a gamergate or a breitbart is. Not even I know really; the only time I've heard the terms are second-hand on Urban75, usually by people commenting how shit they are.

The parties have little power in deciding the nominee for pres. other than providing money, which Trump doesn't need. The primary elections determine the delegates to the nominating conventions. This is why Trump can rail against the party establishment. He can tell them to shove it & as long as the Repub voters support him, the party bigwigs can only sit on the sidelines & pray.
who in their right mind is going to censure a faithless elector who vote against Donald Trump? (it doesn't work the other way coz what's the point in taking a bribe if you and the rest of the world only have three weeks to live)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom