Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else watching the debate?

Yet to see Trump speak but didn't realise that there were so many candidates in the race!

Not watching but reading Guardian feed.Even for politicians that's a collection of some of the dumbest people on the planet.

Interesting that we've had a couple of references to Churchill and Thatcher already

More than to any president on my count

Trump has a fascinating style - he trashes people and then also praises them at the same time that makes them look a bit small

Its more for the other Trump thread but the news just came on the radio that Trump has lost his appeal to the UK Supreme Court, which will hopefully mean he can't block the EOWDC windfarm development any more.

Its more for the other Trump thread but the news just came on the radio that Trump has lost his appeal to the UK Supreme Court, which will hopefully mean he can't block the EOWDC windfarm development any more.
Got a link for this?

Got a link for this?

I put the Evening Express link on the Trump thread in the Scotland fourm. There is also more background to the whole EOWDC issue if you read back.

Briefly, EOWDC was on the cards long before before Trump's name was attached to the project , he claimed Salmond promised him it wouldn't go ahead, then threw his toys out the pram when the project continued, ending-up in several court cases and his infamous "I AM THE EVIDENCE" speech at Holyrood. :D

Last edited:
Not just the SNP. Remember it was Jack McConnel/ Labour who first rolled-over for Trump. So IMO they both have some searching questions to answer over this whole matter.

CWAWBYdXIAART3n.jpg:large

Vote Republic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom