Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean to say that you have never been in the Trump Tower?!?! Then I cannot believe that you have the sheer AUDACITY to peddle your ignorance around here. You must holiday in the Trump Tower, otherwise you won't know anything about Donald Trump!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh, now, right, I get it - you are pathetically trying to crawl towards a parody of me because I deigned to grace a thread upon which you have writ large your rightful words with my contaminated presence and now I must be begone!

Just watched one of his most controversial press conferences in full (worth doing btw) and you can see why he is popular.

We like to characterise him as a bigoted, quasi-fascist and there's a lot to that but he is a very charismatic speaker who goes totally against the grain of the reasoned, slightly arch, beautiful stuff that Obama does and also he clearly believes it all, as nuts as it is, and appears to have the courage of his convictions, which almost no politician at this stage in their career ever do.

There's an authenticity to him, as much as you may not like it. Put simply, I can see, to a degree, why people might think about wanting to vote for him - perfectly ordinary, perfectly rational people too.
He's not a politician, rather a very rich arsehole seeking to be a politician. But if you can see 'authenticity' crack on,
As for "perfectly ordinary rational people" ?

The funny thing is that you probably don't even disagree with me at all but instead want to stand proud having made a stand for your own ego.

He's not a politician, rather a very rich arsehole seeking to be a politician. But if you can see 'authenticity' crack on,
As for "perfectly ordinary rational people" ?

But, yes, that's the point - he's not a politician. That's exactly the bloody point!

Oh, now, right, I get it - you are pathetically trying to crawl towards a parody of me because I deigned to grace a thread upon which you have writ large your rightful words with my contaminated presence and now I must be begone!
If you would be so kind, it would be much appreciated.

But, yes, that's the point - he's not a politician. That's exactly the bloody point!

"and appears to have the courage of his convictions, which almost no politician at this stage in their career ever do"

Your representing him as a " politician"

He has been on holiday there, maybe even to Disneyland, don't question him
respectcartman.jpg

He has been on holiday there, maybe even to Disneyland, don't question him

That is spot on, hilariously, I did go to LA disneyland once with my relatives but my bro also married a girl from San Francisco from a big Irish American family, mainly based in Chicago.

That is spot on, hilariously, I did go to LA disneyland once with my relatives but my bro also married a girl from San Francisco from a big Irish American family, mainly based in Chicago.
No doubt a rich and politically connected 'family' ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom