Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month, PSC’s account was closed by the Co-operative Bank which cited “the Bank’s risk appetite” for the closure and has refused to elaborate further.

PSC and its legal team believe the decision is discriminatory and contravenes the Equality Act 2010. PSC has today initiated legal proceedings against the Bank.

ITN solicitors said: “It appears that the decision was taken because of PSC’s support for Palestine. A decision based on active support of Palestinian causes – or on the nationality or religion of the Palestinian people – would be discriminatory.”

That's insane.

Just a brief background in case anyone is interested:
I am a white skinned beardless certified UK citizen who filled in 7 (no joke) forms and handed them in to barclays bank on 17th October.

The point of this new account is to fund a simple project: Purchase installation and basic maintenance of a solar powered lighting system to a school in rural Malawi - the place has over 1,200 students who would appreciate lightbulbs because exam results are really important over there and no chance of joining the national grid.

I called the bank 12 times offering to give further info and heard nothing back until today when I'm told that the answer is No.
Because of "the climate".:(

Last edited:
Amazon algorithm really thinks I want to buy his book, is trying hard to sell it to me.I think because I bought something about the history of liberalism. Quite tempting actually.

Last edited:
I am a white skinned beardless certified UK citizen who filled in 7 (no joke) forms and handed them in to barclays bank on 17th October.

The point of this new account is to fund a simple project: Purchase installation and basic maintenance of a solar powered lighting system to a school in rural Malawi - the place has over 1,200 students who would appreciate lightbulbs because exam results are really important over there and no chance of joining the national grid.

I called the bank 12 times offering to give further info and heard nothing back until today when I'm told that the answer is No.

Surely the climate in Malawi is good for solar power?

Cheers - Louis MacNeice

I am a very oldwhite skinned beardless certified UK citizen who filled in 7 (no joke) forms and handed them in to barclays bank on 17th October.

;)

That's terrible :(

Have you tried contacting the media with this story? I think this is the kind of thing people really need to hear about

Amazon algorithm really thinks I want to buy his book, is trying hard to sell it to me.I think because I bought something about the history of liberalism. Quite tempting actually.

Buy it 2nd hand don't give the fucker more money

As expected, his poll numbers went up after his Muslim ban comments.

But he cancelled his trip to Israel "until after I become president" to avoid embarrassing Bibi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom