Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Donald Trump, the road that might not lead to the White House!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petition map here of who voted to ban the fucker and from where. Interestingly a lot of areas with the highest votes are not particulary ethnic. Look at Birmingham, Bradford, West Yorkshire etc. They have pretty much ignored him

Petition Map (by Unboxed)
Blatantly all that data is being logged by a target acquisition team at some drone squadron base in Las Vegas in readiness for His Trumpness' coronation :eek:

Donald Trump's polling lead means little at this stage, past data shows

A look at polls from the past three presidential elections offers little to excite the businessman: none of those leading in the polls this far ahead of the election ended up winning their party’s nomination

It very much depends if he can hold on to the large percentage of the republican party who are radicalised lunatics and the further he pushes it, the more support he will get from these types of people.

RIP GOP for at least one term

It very much depends if he can hold on to the large percentage of the republican party who are radicalised lunatics and the further he pushes it, the more support he will get from these types of people.

yeah odds for Hilary are getting on for dead cert 2016 Presidential Election Odds | Next US President | Oddschecker
The bookies still fancy Rubio over Trump to win the nomination it would seem...despite the current polling

It's nuts though, his ideas and contempt for the US constitution are exactly the tyranny of Government that makes the 2nd amendment understandable. Unless he's promised them all Hugo Boss outfits, the support wouldn't last very long if he ever made office.

This might the wrong thread but. I've just spent 8 weeks trying to open something called a 'community account' (a not for profit thing), at barclays bank for the purpose of collecting funds & sending them to a school in Malawi that has no electricity & needs solar powered lightbulbs.
Barclays bank just called me to say that the account will not be opened because of "the climate".
The climate ?
She could not expand on this apart from to say that at this time they have to be very careful about things like this, you know, foreigners and terrorism and all.
I am beside myself with a mixture of :confused::mad: and :(

I saw the email but couldn't be arsed signing the daft petition. Same with that boxer who said something fuckwitted. Anyway even Farage has condemned trumps comments according to the independent. Ignoring the constituart this sort of madness appeals to, is dangerous. Not that I think anyone has done that here. The man is a monumental arsehole but what is his appeal.

This might the wrong thread but. I've just spent 8 weeks trying to open something called a 'community account' (a not for profit thing), at barclays bank for the purpose of collecting funds & sending them to a school in Malawi that has no electricity & needs solar powered lightbulbs.
Barclays bank just called me to say that the account will not be opened because of "the climate".
The climate ?
She could not expand on this apart from to say that at this time they have to be very careful about things like this, you know, foreigners and terrorism and all.
I am beside myself with a mixture of :confused::mad: and :(
Barclays' image was really damaged in the 1980s because of their investments in South Africa. Contact this woman's boss and tell him/her that you plan to go to the press, and that you will inflict damage on their image again, unless you receive satisfaction.

Barclays' image was really damaged in the 1980s because of their investments in South Africa. Contact this woman's boss and tell him/her that you plan to go to the press, and that you will inflict damage on their image again, unless you receive satisfaction.
Thank you. For a start I'm just doing a letter that just asks them politely to explain their reasoning for this decision (I have taken notes , have called 12 times to say that if they want any further info on the project I have it here) .
It's extra absurd because Malawi is a place with zero history of anything at all related to 'terrorism'. Compared to say, Belgium. :facepalm:

tbf have a mate who subs at the Sun, said her stuff needed less sorting out than other non journo columnists.
Err.. Yes. Because the whole point of her is to be used as a blundering blunt instrument. No editing required just a spellcheck .

12310616_920442118032836_6208878917681915692_n.jpg

Contact this woman's boss and tell him/her that you plan to go to the press, and that you will inflict damage on their image again, unless you receive satisfaction.
Honestly can't tell in current state of mind but this is a properly disgusting / frightening state of affairs is that right ? Because the great British institution of Barcays Bank, however large and badly managed it is, did not once (after many polite invitations) ask me for information - it just decided to say No, because brown people in a faraway land are suspect? I don't know whether I'm just unlucky or whether this is an instance amongst many but certainly feels political.

Honestly can't tell in current state of mind but this is a properly disgusting / frightening state of affairs is that right ? Because the great British institution of Barcays Bank, however large and badly managed it is, did not once (after many polite invitations) ask me for information - it just decided to say No, because brown people in a faraway land who might are suspect, right?
THEY HAVE ROUSED A SLEEPING GIANT.

Honestly can't tell in current state of mind but this is a properly disgusting / frightening state of affairs is that right ? Because the great British institution of Barcays Bank, however large and badly managed it is, did not once (after many polite invitations) ask me for information - it just decided to say No, because brown people in a faraway land are suspect? I don't know whether I'm just unlucky or whether this is an instance amongst many but certainly feels political.

Have you tried HSBC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom