Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Do you want AV for the UK? Cast your vote here!

AV referendum, May 2011

• Total voters
:D

Tbh, I'd love to know what was so offensive. I reckon we'd all be quivering in our boots if it'd gone the other way...

*snigger*

I bet it was something well tedious like the readers said she was milking the system.
Of course, they might have said something really horrible about her, like accusing her of being a Star reader! :eek:

He's either lying, is a hypocrite, or doesn't read many boards, if that's the worst comment he's ever read. He must not have ever visited freak republic or stormcunt, at the very least.

Then again, given his piss-weak idea of what constitutes politics, it's hardly surprising that he reacts like he buys all his POVs from the red-tops.
He's also a tad dim,is AH

He's also a tad dim,is AH

See, I don't think he's dim. He strikes me as like my older brother: He knows what he knows, and anything else, any fact or opposing POV is irrelevant, because his view must be the right one.

Okay, so to have a perspective where you might just cheer or have a smile when you hear that a copper has been killed may seem horrific to someone who hasn't experienced the police in their full-on repressive mode, be that at a riot, a demo or even a footie match, but if you've lived with and through that kind of shit, you get blasé, especially when such events almost always cost "our" side more than "theirs".

I'm sure a simple ip check by the mods could clear up any lingering concerns, but I do believe you a8, it's more likely to be an actual Libdem I reckon.

See, I don't think he's dim. He strikes me as like my older brother: He knows what he knows, and anything else, any fact or opposing POV is irrelevant, because his view must be the right one.

Okay, so to have a perspective where you might just cheer or have a smile when you hear that a copper has been killed may seem horrific to someone who hasn't experienced the police in their full-on repressive mode, be that at a riot, a demo or even a footie match, but if you've lived with and through that kind of shit, you get blasé, especially when such events almost always cost "our" side more than "theirs".
actually,I think you may be right

Lol! The kangaroo court of Dave Sparts has finally reached it's judgement:

For not towing the party line on electoral reform and for criticising a fellow comrade, Andrew Hertford has been officially declared an 'Old Fashioned Liberal'. :D

I may pop back in a couple of days to hear my sentence.

For not towing the party line on electoral reform and for criticising a fellow comrade, Andrew Hertford has been officially declared an 'Old Fashioned Liberal'. :D

I'd have you summarily shot for 'towing the line' :D

I'm about the furthest from being a "Dave Spart" (or any kind of Spartakist) than even someone with your blinkers could imagine.

For not towing the party line on electoral reform and for criticising a fellow comrade...

A couple of points:

1) There is no "party line", just more or (in your case) less informed opinion.

2) I doubt you're anyone's comrade, in the political sense of the word.

Andrew Hertford has been officially declared an 'Old Fashioned Liberal'. :D

Nothing "official" about it.

However, if it strokes your ego to believe it to be so....

Don't strain yourself on my account!

Back
Top Bottom