Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

Looking at it again, is Fox and Delingpole's mate the guy who got milkshaked in Salford? It's not a super clear pic of him, and they have different hair but similar build and facial hair. And both work for Breitbart, which must narrow it down a bit:
Ew8ldakXIAIT-p8

So I'm definitely going to get the vaccine when it's my turn. But my mother refuses saying she's going to eat healthy, take vitamins and herbs (she does none of these currently and I don't see it changing) and I think my uncle might feel similarly. He certainly still believes the earth is flat so :facepalm: :D

I worry for my mother as she had cancer a few years back badly enough to be operated on and she never finished her treatment. I feel like she is dicing with death and she doesn't seem to care how we might feel if we give her the virus and she dies. It's like banging my head against a wall every time we talk about it though. And she keeps finding more people who agree with her and strengthen her resolve.

Bezza's older brother (mid to late70s ish) has already turned down one offer of the vaccine.
This is a guy who is normally very sensible and pragmatic.
The explanation was "we don't go out, apart from shopping once a week"

I'm going to try & persuade bezza to let me have a go, next time he rings for a chat.

Screenshot 2021-03-24 4.34.00 PM.png

Patrick is so clever, isn't he. Forget Harvard and Imperial. Patrick on facebook knows it all.

I need a break from reading these people. It's the massive narcissism and complete unshakable conviction based the university of Youtube and Keith on whatsapp that gets me.

Imperial college - i know you've done a lot of modeling, etc but Patrick on Facebook says that I should "wake up and smell the coffee". Put that in your damn peer review.

they're doing numerology with words, misconstruing etymology to slot into their narrow agenda and finding magic words and phrases to get out of paying taxes and other civil responsibilities
apparently it's been tried in court many times and every single time they've lost. still trying though clearly. £1000k is a shit ton of money.

"Don't accept legal mail"? But quite happy to receive drugs, explosives or firearms through the post? :eek:

Hope they don't accept any tax refunds through the post either. :D

Back
Top Bottom