Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

"I trust my immune system" yeah I trust mine to, I trust it to not handle highly infectious disease which is why I don't gargle ebola victims blood and take antibiotics when I've got a serious infection.
And in my understanding what actually makes you feel shit when your body is fighting off a novel infection is your immune system and "cytokine storm" is a thing.

One thing that has struck me - and Paltalk is the supreme example...
These people WALLOW in this shit, many of them just copy and paste what they think are damning headlines without actually reading the item or watching the video -

Notably it's the same tired shit over and over again.
On Paltalk nearly two years on they're still dragging out really OLD insane crap - like the "PCR machines are unfit for purpose" - plus the Malone "inventor of MRNA technology" bollocks.

Whereas even those of us who have taken a semi-serious interest in the subject actually have other interests - though in my case I have found ways to make it a way into getting a better grasp of biology and the scientific method ...

It sounds exhausting, gentlegreen.
I only dip in and out of the crazy places and use the iggy facility a lot- it's just that when I do have a peek, it's the same people pasting the same shit ...
Paltalk is a freak show anyway - whether the topic is covid, politics or religion.

I find myself exploring the psycho-social aspects of it - trying to cut through to understand their motivations - many of them are non-starters, but as with this morning's "client" I think there's something there worth exploring ...

"A 2C dilution requires a substance to be diluted to one part in one hundred, and then some of that diluted solution diluted by a further factor of one hundred. This works out to one part of the original substance in 10,000 parts of the solution."

Not sure where wiki gets its statement there are no molecules left because 1 cc of water (for example) contains 10**23/3 molecules.

"A 2C dilution requires a substance to be diluted to one part in one hundred, and then some of that diluted solution diluted by a further factor of one hundred. This works out to one part of the original substance in 10,000 parts of the solution."

Not sure where wiki gets its statement there are no molecules left because 1 cc of water (for example) contains 10**23/3 molecules.
Homeopaths will tend to claim the more diluted something is, the stronger it gets, and will often sell 30C dilutions or even more. Do the maths…

Homeopaths will tend to claim the more diluted something is, the stronger it gets, and will often sell 30C dilutions or even more. Do the maths…
Yes I read that but it didn't support what I was saying so I ignored it.

I don't think we should be taking the ravings of the non-scientific fringe elements of homeopathy as representative of the science itself - a bit like taking the word of astrologists instead of astronomers.

I think I read that there are around 10**11 'virus' particles in a vaccine. QED.

Yes I read that but it didn't support what I was saying so I ignored it.

I don't think we should be taking the ravings of the non-scientific fringe elements of homeopathy as representative of the science itself - a bit like taking the word of astrologists instead of astronomers.

I think I read that there are around 10**11 'virus' particles in a vaccine. QED.
There is no science in homeopathy. It’s complete bullshit.

Back
Top Bottom