Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Discussion: UK anti-vaxx 'freedom' morons, protests and QAnon idiots

You stupid fucking dolt, how are they in anyway fascist?? happy to side with total idiots and their pathetic bleating over having give a shit about public health and others for a change

The state coercing people to inject substances into their body that they may be worried about, all wrapped up in a technology that can be repurposed in about 5 minutes into a social credit system? Yeah, no thanks.

Some people can’t get jabbed. Others the jab are less effective on. Is it fair that they should be under house arrest because of the selfishness of others?

People that are unable to get jabbed are just as much at risk from the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. You can still pass it on whether you're jabbed or not.

People that are unable to get jabbed are just as much at risk from the vaccinated as the unvaccinated. You can still pass it on whether you're jabbed or not.

I can only speak from personal experience here but I honestly believe that when I got Covid (double vaccinated) I didn’t pass it on to anyone. I was staying with my 77 year old mother when the symptoms came on and mercifully she didn’t catch it. Neither did anyone on a film shoot I was involved in.

E2a: or anyone at a family meal the evening before symptoms appeared.

Last edited:
I can only speak from personal experience here but I honestly believe that when I got Covid (double vaccinated) I didn’t pass it on to anyone. I was staying with my 77 year old mother when the symptoms came on and mercifully she didn’t catch it. Neither did anyone on a film shoot I was involved in.

You're correct that the vaccine reduces the risk of you passing it on. I was hyperblic in saying the risk is the same. So I'll try to be more careful in my words.

According to the following:

People who have received two doses of vaccine have a lower, but still appreciable, risk of becoming infected with the delta variant in the home compared with people who are unvaccinated. The authors stress that vaccination also reduces the risk of severe illness, hospitalisation and death from COVID-19.

The analysis found that around 25% of vaccinated household contacts tested positive for COVID-19 compared with roughly 38% of unvaccinated household contacts.

Fully vaccinated people cleared the infection more quickly than those who are unvaccinated, but their peak viral load – the greatest amount of SARS-CoV-2 virus found in their nose and throat – was similar to that seen in unvaccinated people, which may explain why they can still readily pass on the virus in household settings.

Nevertheless, the costs and benefits of a vaccine passport scheme have to be weighed against each other. Are we going to give the state the authority to override our bodily autonomy, and face the unpredictable outcomes of that change in our relationship to the state? You want to give the government that power? I don't. Not under any circumstance. The risk is too high.

Are we going to give the state the authority to override our bodily autonomy, and face the unpredictable outcomes of that change in our relationship to the state? You want to give the government that power? I don't. Not under any circumstance. The risk is too high.

The first national vaccine mandate was in 1853.

A key issue with PCR and LF tests is that they detect segments of RNA and not live virus, so it's difficult to be certain just how soon the infective period ends ... but it's probably safe to infer that the vaccinated are less of a threat ...

The state coercing people to inject substances into their body that they may be worried about, all wrapped up in a technology that can be repurposed in about 5 minutes into a social credit system? Yeah, no thanks.

There's some good reasons to be cautious and even against 'vaccine passes', but your arguments are shit and have more than a whiff of paranoid moronic conspiracy theory about them.

Have you been vaccinated? And what technology are you worried about that can be 'repurposed into a social credit system'?

I've been double-vaxxed, yes. The worry I have is that the app associated with the pass could be extended to include other information than vaccination status. Got the wrong politics? Not coming in. In the wrong demographic? Not coming in. Got the wrong religion? Not coming in.

I've been double-vaxxed, yes. The worry I have is that the app associated with the pass could be extended to include other information than vaccination status. Got the wrong politics? Not coming in. In the wrong demographic? Not coming in. Got the wrong religion? Not coming in.

You're a paranoid fruitcake.

HTH.

Are you serious ?
Good grief
Do you use a mobile phone ? Bank card ? Oyster card ?

I've been this way always. It's the world that went fucked. And you embraced it.

No idea where you're getting this idea we're all embracing it. Loads of people on here have been clearly against vaccine passes, mandatory vaccination, and similar measures. And those in favour of it are usually far from enthusiastic, but consider it a needed temporary public health measure.

Back
Top Bottom