Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Deutsche Bank proposes tax on remote workers

The same cunts who lent Trump money are proposing this divide-and-rule bullshit:

As someone who works from home, they can fuck right off.

yes “For years, we have needed a tax on remote workers” - why ?

this is hilariously un capitalist if you think about it - taxing people who don’t buy smart trousers !

yes “For years, we have needed a tax on remote workers” - why ?

this is hilariously un capitalist if you think about it - taxing people who don’t buy smart trousers !
expect that its further gaming the system for the benefit of those who see life as a game of monopoly which is about as capitalist as you can get.

How about, you know, taxing the rich, regardless where they work. Bit old fashioned I spose.

Precisely.

Besides, this idea that home working invariably saves money is bullshit. It does if you'd otherwise commute, but plenty of people live close enough to their work to walk or cycle so there's no saving there, and although you do save a bit through not buying coffees and lunches, that's offset by higher energy bills.

By their logic they should also tax me for cycling to work and bringing a packed lunch.
Should I also be taxed for bargain shopping, buying second hand goods and doing d.i.y?

Do we tax construction workers or handy men who work close to home?

They must surely know they are being twats. As mentioned before, probably have quite a lot of dosh invested in office / shop rental property etc. Wankers.

By their logic they should also tax me for cycling to work and bringing a packed lunch.
Should I also be taxed for bargain shopping, buying second hand goods and doing d.i.y?

Do we tax construction workers or handy men who work close to home?

They must surely know they are being twats. As mentioned before, probably have quite a lot of dosh invested in office / shop rental property etc. Wankers.

haha - tax people for shopping at Lidl and avoiding the extra vat they would have paid at Harrod’s

haha - tax people for shopping at Lidl and avoiding the extra vat they would have paid at Harrod’s
Exactly, they are not giving enough to the economy. Probably just walked to the local Lidi. You have to get on a train to get to Harrods, maybe a taxi or whatever, you might even pay one of your staff to pick up your shopping for you. The poor need to pay more taxes because they are not spending enough.

Back
Top Bottom