Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Detail your latest clothes and slap-related purchase(s) here

Status
Not open for further replies.

May Kasahara

take me to the feeling
Since we all love list threads so much, here's a list thread for your threads. Tell the Urban world what the last clothing/product/beautification shit was that you bought.

Me: a Nomeansno 'Wrong' tshirt :cool: I am wearing it now, and it's brilliant.

a new pair of specs and a red second-hand cowboy shirt, both of which can be seen in recent pictures of me on the ugly mug thread. also a pair of sturdy tan lace-up brogues. oh, and a green duffle coat, which i only ordered yesterday, so i don't know if it's any cop yet.

Hmm...

Clothes

gorgeous new coat (roll on the cold weather!)
long black "swishy" skirt
plum coloured jumper

Cosmetics/toiletries

some "philosophy" stuff which I won't talk about because Geri might be getting it for Christmas!
a Rimmel lipstick (birthday suit) which came with a free lipgloss

I am debating going and buying some gorgeous trousers I saw at the same time I bought the coat :) the only thing stopping me is that it would have to go on my visa card, and I'm reluctant to do that.

I realised from that thread about how much you spend on upkeep (was that in suburban?) that I spend fuck all! So I thought I'd rectify.

I've got shoes, skirt and top and bras that have 'been dispatched'.
I've been on a proper make up tip. Quite a bit of urban decay stuff (face case! for a fiver! Yes please!) and um, expensive mascara (and cheap mascara and free if I ordered anything else mascara). :oops:

i also bought a pair of black and purple high-heeled shoes at the weekend.

but they are for the missus.

lolz.

With some of the birthday money that arrived today in the post around 10:30am today, I bought a 35 litre rucksack, a 1.5 litre stainless steel flask, a waterproof poncho, a pair of cords from the charity shop (£4.00), 4 brand new* summer skirts @£2 each (total original price £135, not sweatshop made - only size 8's left, tee hee).

*rarely buys brand new clothes

purves grundy said:
Jeezus! Haven't they made any new tshirts since the Wrong tour?

:D They have, but that was the only girl's tee. Mr K is sporting a very nice maroon t shirt of theirs today.

They did also have one that says "You call this shirt reality?" which I liked, but hey, you can't go wrong with Wrong.

A North Face hoodie and a Technicals fleece (but a cool one).

Very much like them both... I have a feeling the hoodie has already jumped in to the position of favourite ever hoodie. No mean feat after 15 years of hoodie wearing.

A fine knit black polo neck jumper with sleeves that button up to the elbow leg o'mutton style.

Sounds odd, but 'tis nice :cool:

Two suits.

Black suit with micro fibres that allow you to scrumple it up and it still looks good - £150
Brown pin stripe - Wanted something a bit differentto waht i normally wear - £120

Three pairs of jeans (one of which will be returned)
Two tops from Millets, £2.99 each
A shirt from Millets (one of those technical ones) 1/2 price
Three bras (plus two more on the way)
Sandals (also not yet delivered)
Two North Face rucksacks - one small, one larger
One handbag from House of Fraser - £115 (now reduced to £92 :mad: )
Two hats

That's stuff I bought in the last 6 weeks or so, that I can remember.

butterfly child said:
Heh, in our house, we know store cards aren't real money ;)

Yes, but they're ideal for buying things and taking them back before you get the bill.

If I keep something I pay it all off in full when the bill comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom