Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crystal Palace 20/21 Season: Eze does it.

Am so disappointed by this. He had such a good record at Dortmund, finishing second in the Bundesliga behind Bayern Munich. And the official reason - that he wants more time off - sounds well fishy. He has been out of work since December.
He sounds first class. A shame.

I imagine, very sadly, at the heart of all of this is money. I don't blame Palace for not wanting to over invest but there are prospective manangers
probably wanting loads of dosh on top of which they will probably want lots of their own back room staff and on top of that, lots of money to spend on desperately needed new young players. It really needs resolving. quickly. But, I am not getting my hopes up.

I imagine, very sadly, at the heart of all of this is money. I don't blame Palace for not wanting to over invest but there are prospective manangers
probably wanting loads of dosh on top of which they will probably want lots of their own back room staff and on top of that, lots of money to spend on desperately needed new young players. It really needs resolving. quickly. But, I am not getting my hopes up.
It's possible. But everything had been agreed, including presumably, spending plans. Also Favre has a reputation for bringing young academy players into the squad.

Funnily enough I looked earlier this morning and the talk was of Fonseca. PV would certainly be interesting. He seems like a good guy, but I have no idea what he would be like as a manager. I guess he would command respect and might be able to attract some decent players. Is he a carrot or stick manager? Is he straight, up front and honest?

Funnily enough I looked earlier this morning and the talk was of Fonseca. PV would certainly be interesting. He seems like a good guy, but I have no idea what he would be like as a manager. I guess he would command respect and might be able to attract some decent players. Is he a carrot or stick manager? Is he straight, up front and honest?
How's his English?

His record isn't that great only 2 clubs and not particularly impressive at either. Coincidentally, at Nice he took over from Lucien Favre.

Heard some rumours about the out of contract players. Townsend, Cahill, Ward and Clyne all offered new deals. PVA, Sakho, Wickham, Hennessey, Dann and McCarthy all going.

All this talk of Viera Etc. is just a smoke screen while we wait to announce who our new manager will really be.
It cannot be announced yet as he is a little busy at the moment and does not want to be distracted from his
current successful task. Expect an announcement around 11th or 12th July ;)

All this talk of Viera Etc. is just a smoke screen while we wait to announce who our new manager will really be.
It cannot be announced yet as he is a little busy at the moment and does not want to be distracted from his
current successful task. Expect an announcement around 11th or 12th July ;)

Ian Paisley Jnr

Will Crystal Palace sort out that dreadful stadium?
Put some resources out for the fans instead of it all going to overpaid players, agents, management and so on.
How much did Tottenham, or even Fulham spend on their upgrade?
At least those clubs had fans in mind, even if ticket prices are an absolute rip off.

Back
Top Bottom