Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Spain win penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badgers

Mr Big Shrimp!
R.I.P.
Croatia last faced Spain in any competition during the 2018-19 Uefa Nations League. While the Croatians won the most recent of those two meetings (3-2 in November 2018), they lost the other 6-0 in September 2018, a result that remains their heaviest ever defeat in international football.

This will be Croatia and Spain's third major tournament meeting, with both previous such clashes coming in European Championship group stages. Both sides won once each: Spain in 2012 and Croatia in 2016.

It is a bit hard to predict. Both teams have had differing performances in their games. It depends which team turns up.

Think I am rooting for Croatia but get the feeling Spain are going to edge it.

We are probably slight favourites but within 90 minutes. If it goes all the way to penalties we're truly fucked :D

I fancy Croatia but probably not within the 90.

Really unconvinced by this Spain side - feels like watching a mix of the 90s version and the less effective tiki-taka configurations.

Croatia are a proper team of real substance. Probably less talented as a group than Spain but much more backbone.

Just back from the pub for this, erm... just stopped work to see this. Disappointed to see Luis Enrique is scruffily dressed. :(

Back
Top Bottom