Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Crafty Thread - what are you working on at the moment?

I've got a colouring book for grown ups, currently using berol pens but with limited colours. Will sharpies bleed through the paper?

sorry this feels a bit spammy, but i figure the process of transporting an entire display on trains, tubes and buses (table excepted!) counts as extreme craft :D

23220715549_5b4acae460_z.jpg

it's a composite pic not a wonky table ;)

I'm making another bookmark and it's so much easier with material light enough to draw on - I'm really enjoying it. :) For a friend, with a medieval style border plus alien faces in the border, and x-files style xs in the middle. Obviously she likes medieval history and the x-files, it's not just random. :D

Just made three bangles and sold one and have people interested in the other two :)
I have decided I now need to stop playing about and be serious about my silver in order to fund my sooner rather than later retirement plan :D
12341567_10208155429547501_1098096994418793365_n.jpg
Wow! I like them a lot! They look quite soft though?

Wow! I like them a lot! They look quite soft though?
No not very soft. 3mil diameter wire heavily polished which also hardens them. They will bend but not all that easily. I've enjoyed making them so I might make more in the new year and keep a couple for myself :D

ETA. I will NOT keep a couple for myself. I have to stop that :rolleyes::facepalm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom