Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

My neighbours are at it again.

On a walking holiday in Iceland I stayed at a bunkhouse that had been converted from an old farmhouse that was reputed to be haunted by a poltergeist which moved things around.
I washed half a dozen pairs of socks and as there weren't any clothes pegs I tied them on washing line to dry overnight. The next morning they were all on the floor. It hadn't been at all windy so I could only think it might have been the poltergeist.
Speaking of glasses I must need knew ones as I read that as wanking holiday at first.

I fear these sinister wrongdoers have more reach than many want to accept. Only yesterday I discovered shocking evidence that one such bad actor as part of an obvious and crude attempt to psychologically undermine right thinkers such as myself and Danny, had drunk the beer I had clearly saved at the back of the fridge and also done something unspeakable in the toilet.

We must stand together against this wickedness. ✌

I was aware of the book Alice Through the Looking Glass for many years before I worked out that a looking glass was a mirror. My paternal granny used to have one of those giant rectanguloid magnifying glasses by her armchair which she used to read the newspaper. I remember other older people having them lying around too. I concluded that this was a looking glass and that assumption worked fine for me for many years.

Back
Top Bottom