Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

269842674_3107683986137651_6472762244231186494_n.png

I like to think that in the future this will be incomprehensible to future generations until granny reminds everyone about the whole COVID thing that happened in the early '20s and regales everyone with stories about doing lateral flow tests, lockdowns, and face masks. Everyone will nod and smile and wonder whether she might be exaggerating.

I like to think that in the future this will be incomprehensible to future generations until granny reminds everyone about the whole COVID thing that happened in the early '20s and regales everyone with stories about doing lateral flow tests, lockdowns, and face masks. Everyone will nod and smile and wonder whether she might be exaggerating.
Happy Christmas Epona I hope you have a lovely one. Xx

It’ll be like when one of your grandparents would dig out their old gas mask from the hall cupboard to ramble on about the war.

I might keep a bit of random ephemera for this purpose, I have form for this as I found a government leaflet on the millennium bug in one of my archive boxes the other day.

It’ll be like when one of your grandparents would dig out their old gas mask from the hall cupboard to ramble on about the war.

I might keep a bit of random ephemera for this purpose, I have form for this as I found a government leaflet on the millennium bug in one of my archive boxes the other day.

Oh I kept the letter that came round when we went into lockdown the first time - I mean I think we all got one, but it is the sort of thing that that MoL or other museums that record social history will want to display in the future, and we might keep for future generations to show to school children learning about this era of history.

Whilst that might be factual, I feel it is leaving a lot on the table by justifying the safety of being injected with mRNA as “you already have RNA”. I already have E.coli too but I wouldn’t want to be injected with it.

Back
Top Bottom