Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

FG5rh7JWYAsrtHv

:hmm:

Not entirely convinced that that audio matches the video, however hatstand Piers Corbyn is...

I've never bothered to hear his voice before so I cant comment on that aspect of authenticity.

But probably a delay between him speaking and the sound coming out of the PA may be what is making it seem wrong to you, his lips are out of sync as a result.

I've never bothered to hear his voice before so I cant comment on that aspect of authenticity.

But probably a delay between him speaking and the sound coming out of the PA may be what is making it seem wrong to you, his lips are out of sync as a result.
I don't know his voice either. His lips are definitely out of sync, and that could absolutely be for the reasons you say. It's just that what it seems he says is so batshit that I wonder if it's real.

Are things that bad? :(

I don't know his voice either. His lips are definitely out of sync, and that could absolutely be for the reasons you say. It's just that what it seems he says is so batshit that I wonder if it's real.

Are things that bad? :(
he just yabbers what other loons want to hear; a shambolic, lunatic grifter. he's a degenerate. he's already got caught taking bungs in set ups.

the one that got to me more than nearly all the memes i've seen etc is of him walking through tube carraiges with his fellow Einsteins, ripping each and every covid sign off. i dunno why it got to me so much, maybe cos i was scared stiff at hte time living at my folks and wiping out my mum with it.

Let's hope Piers Corbyn ends up in prison over Christmas, ideally one with a high level of covid cases. :thumbs:

Or if he’s surrounded by inmates who have lost close people. See if he’d do his rap then.

Wonder if he’d get time for that? Doubt it.

Let's hope Piers Corbyn ends up in prison over Christmas, ideally one with a high level of covid cases. :thumbs:

Or if he’s surrounded by inmates who have lost close people. See if he’d do his rap then.

Wonder if he’d get time for that? Doubt it.
I think you can get 4 years for inciting violence and arson is looked on as very serious

Well worth looking into this they are giving out £300 for staying in at Christmas if you register and they can track you for the holiday period

gov.uk
Stay In Help Out Scheme.
£300 Stay In Help Out Scheme Reward for all who stay indoors.
Fill out form below.

(can't find the US coronavirus thread)

excuse me while i don;t cry.

State Sen. Doug Ericksen, a stalwart conservative voice in the Legislature, former leader of Donald Trump’s presidential campaign in Washington and an outspoken critic of COVID-19 emergency orders, has died, his family said Saturday. He was 52.

Back
Top Bottom