Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

267812302_462570061892313_3348081298973905799_n.jpg

I'm actually quite chuffed to see news reports of queues for vaccines since it's been opened up to more people eligible - although it might prove difficult in terms of logistics for vaccination centres, seeing people keen to get their boosters is a really cheering thing.

It's important to remember when we are feeling down about some lunacy we've read online, that actually most people want to get their vaccines.

(EDIT: I am trying to do as little as possible that will put me at risk between now and Xmas as I want to see my elderly parents for the day - I don't know how many years we will have left to do this, and it is important to me especially since I didn't see them at all for over 18 months - but am planning to do some volunteer vaccination centre shifts after Xmas Day)

Which area are they mostly to be found in..?

View attachment 300849
Lol sadly not contained in the Parish of Twatt, many in Strum nis including this guy who claims he knows no one that had covid despite us all knowing his son was on the fishing boat that caused the cluster that low key hit national news in Scotland. A rake of us went on the AIS shipping tracker website that weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom