Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

Apparently, it's David Bowie's fault. He warned us, you know..........:D
“Wake up. People of Omikron and it’s corrupt government are lulling you to sleep in order to control you better. They have transformed you into puppets that are manipulated by Icks and the Demons

How COULD HE KNOW?!

FCNNfBMVQAIVsrI

Holy shit, someone actually did it.

On another note

Why doesn't the social anarchy revolution conspiracy get more of a mention online these days?

I was told in late 1992 and again in early 2002 that covid19 virus outbreak was planned by anarchists to help led to the collapse of all forms of government. And a system of society based on social anarchy would replace the government.

The hardcore leftist anarchists believe the whole covid19 virus pandemic is the perfect storm to destabilise the ruling classes.

Things will get bad real bad, millions will die but for the greater good.

The vaccines aren't as good as the ruling elite make out. The population will keep getting sick and the frail will die on a unprecedented scale. rioting will be widespread and looting eventually becoming the new norm as the banking system grinds to a halt. ATMs will stop spitting out cash. The lights will go out. The sharemarket will become worthless.

Essential services will fail, law enforcement will lose control and the masses will riot. the collapse is unavoidable.

However rising from the smouldering ashes will be the young, who will embrace this new opportunity and gallantly face the challenges of creating a new society free of a ruling elite blah blah blah. You know a world based on social anarchy principles.

The anarchists will rebuild everything necessary , hospitals schools universities powerplants retail outlets the whole kit and Ka poodle, But everyone will be equal. The new world will be fair, the poor no longer going without.

A member of Anonymous hacktivist group told me that pretty much 20 years ago.

The revolution will happen. Viva the revolution, Viva Covid19.

How that will actually happen is a mystery to me

Pretty f#@ken out there LOL

On another note

Why doesn't the social anarchy revolution conspiracy get more of a mention online these days?

I was told in late 1992 and again in early 2002 that covid19 virus outbreak was planned by anarchists to help led to the collapse of all forms of government. And a system of society based on social anarchy would replace the government.

The hardcore leftist anarchists believe the whole covid19 virus pandemic is the perfect storm to destabilise the ruling classes.

Things will get bad real bad, millions will die but for the greater good.

The vaccines aren't as good as the ruling elite make out. The population will keep getting sick and the frail will die on a unprecedented scale. rioting will be widespread and looting eventually becoming the new norm as the banking system grinds to a halt. ATMs will stop spitting out cash. The lights will go out. The sharemarket will become worthless.

Essential services will fail, law enforcement will lose control and the masses will riot. the collapse is unavoidable.

However rising from the smouldering ashes will be the young, who will embrace this new opportunity and gallantly face the challenges of creating a new society free of a ruling elite blah blah blah. You know a world based on social anarchy principles.

The anarchists will rebuild everything necessary , hospitals schools universities powerplants retail outlets the whole kit and Ka poodle, But everyone will be equal. The new world will be fair, the poor no longer going without.

A member of Anonymous hacktivist group told me that pretty much 20 years ago.

The revolution will happen. Viva the revolution, Viva Covid19.

How that will actually happen is a mystery to me

Pretty f#@ken out there LOL
Look out danny la rouge and Pickman's model he's on to you!

Back
Top Bottom