Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus meme/panic/fear mongering general thread

FFUUj32WUAAac9e

And, this has what to do with coronavirus? :hmm:
Qanon: democrats and Illuminati are nonces and eating children. The pipe line to anti vax and COVID denial is a slippery one and as jammed packed as your average butlins swimming pool flume in the height of summer

He went down there to take the piss out of the anti-vaxxers - other side of the sign said "I demand my right to be ignorant & selfish."

He's a friend of a friend and I hope I get a chance to buy him a pint for his efforts sometime. :D

I was about to suggest he was in on the joke (though I have done so before and been wrong tbf).

Totally bonkers, then I skipped forward to about 7 mins in and he was talking about race and the 'white people' being told to feel guilty or something. Fucked up. No idea how the viewer numbers are for that on TV but bet it gets plenty online.

Absolutely conspiracy theory batshitness on a 'mainstream?' channel.
Neil Oliver is seen as a hero in the workplace of someone I know. Apparently he's a very intelligent, courageous man who says what so many people really think.

Not. Sure. If. Joke.

Honestly I’ve seen many along those lines.
Yup. That’s the trouble. I’m almost certain this is a joke. But some of the theories are so wild there’s always a slight chance it’s real.

(And I feel duty bound to point out that AmateurAgitator was not reporting approvingly on his friend’s workplace’s opinion of Neil Oliver, in case anyone thought so. It’s hard to tell from the replies).

Back
Top Bottom